Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Unlock T-Mobile: How to Unlock your TMobile cellphone to any GSM network free sim pin

Feedback Score
    Can anyone of you guys validate your free unlock from Cellunlocker please?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JEL Enterprise View Post
    Hi there although the free promotion is over, we still have this promotion going on for a limited time:

http://www.cellunlocker.net/blog/201...y-gsm-network/
    Cellunlocker.net - #1 Phone Unlocking Site on the Internet
    100% Guaranteed or your Money Back! Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    toll free: 1-800-507-9077 email: [email protected]
    Unlock iPhone | Unlock Samsung | Unlock Blackberry | Unlock LG | Unlock HTC and many more![/COLOR]
    *Dealers, Stores, Wholesalers contact us regarding lowest pricing*

Feedback Score
    Unlocking T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989

Feedback Score
    Now Unlocking the HTC Radar Windows from T-Mobile

Device(s)
    Note 8, S7 Edge (formerly LG Motion 4G LTE, Nokia 5230)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have two Nokia 7510 phones that I'd like to have unlocked to be used on AT&T's GSM network.

How much would that run me?

Thanks,
    Tele

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Telemakhos View Post
    I have two Nokia 7510 phones that I'd like to have unlocked to be used on AT&T's GSM network.

How much would that run me?

Thanks,
    Tele
    Hi there sorry for the late reply are these both from Tmobile usa?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Here is a video guide on How to Unlock HTC Radar from T-Mobile

Feedback Score
    Here is a video guide on Unlocking the Prepaid pay as you go Samsung Dart. How to Unlock Samsung Dart T499

Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    All of them.
    Feedback Score

Not so good...

Figured I would support HoFo business and here goes the RANT.

Over two weeks ago I contacted this company if it was possible to unlock an old Motorola V195-S. Included with the original message was the IMEI number. They responded asking for the IMEI number, so I gave it to them again.

Fast forward two weeks and still NO response from them, so I just figured I would get it done elsewhere.

Just got it done for under $20 from someone else. Guaranteed service in 48 hours, got it in less than 24.

Thanks anyway. Wish I hadn't waited over a week (more like over two weeks) just for a response from you guys.
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G LTE, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary View Post
    . Over two weeks ago I contacted this company if it was possible to unlock an old Motorola V195-S. Included with the original message was the IMEI number. They responded asking for the IMEI number, so I gave it to them again. Fast forward two weeks and still NO response from them, so I just figured I would get it done elsewhere..
    Yep, I was wondering how long it would take for someone else to speak out. I went through almost the exact same thing. I was one of the very first posters on this thread, actually the first (excluding the OP) check post #3. I requested an unlock code when they offered them for free as a promotion back when they didn't make you jump through hoops After a couple of weeks I sent a PM requesting status. They first ask for me to send the imei number which had already been sent, (I think this happened to danny.boi as well) so I sent it again, then they said that the Nokia codes take longer in their replies. I always treated them with respect and courtesy and never once complained. My PM's were short and to the point of asking for status request only. After numerous request for status and several months of waiting, I decided to leave negative feedback. Then and only then did the company deny my request for a code and stated that I was just complaining. Keep in mind that I could have easily afforded to pay for the code and I often do use another service which has a similar name called cellunlock.net but are reliable. I did go over the top in my previous feedback but that was because I wanted people to know that these guys are not reliable and will lie to you in a heartbeat then try to make you look bad if you speak out against them. I'm sure there are other people out there with the same or similar story. I would encourage you to speak out and post your experience. Don't be afraid, the mods have already stated that all feedback will be allowed on this thread, positive & negative.

Feedback Score
    Hi there I'm sorry if we didn't reply sooner, we get so many PM's everyday some are missed, if you need to contact us you can email us directly to [email protected] or call us at 1-800-507-9077.

Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary View Post
    Figured I would support HoFo business and here goes the RANT.

Over two weeks ago I contacted this company if it was possible to unlock an old Motorola V195-S. Included with the original message was the IMEI number. They responded asking for the IMEI number, so I gave it to them again.

Fast forward two weeks and still NO response from them, so I just figured I would get it done elsewhere.

Just got it done for under $20 from someone else. Guaranteed service in 48 hours, got it in less than 24.

Thanks anyway. Wish I hadn't waited over a week (more like over two weeks) just for a response from you guys.

Feedback Score
    I'm sorry if you feel that way, but we don't offer FREE unlock codes to everyone, and with the number of PMs that are sent to us everyday for a Free code its hard to respond to them all. If you need to urgently speak with us please Call us at 1-800-507-9077 or email us at [email protected] as stated in the previous statement.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast