Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Unlock Cingular AT&T: How to Unlock your Cingular AT&T cellphone to any GSM network

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellunlocker1 View Post
    check your inbox i have sent a message
    Thank you so much, I have sent you my private message. You provide excellent service. It is greatly appreciated.

Device(s)
    LG Optimus T (my first smartphone)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile EM+ FTW
    Feedback Score
    My fiancée just ported her AT&T number to Google Voice, after doing a quick calculation that the ETF was less than the cost of two months' worth of overpriced service. Checking her contract end date sealed the deal; when she split her account from her ex's, Customer Service said she'd keep the old contract date. That was bad information, and she was pretty upset.

Anyway! I'd like to use her old phone on my T-Mobile account. Hers is a Samsung with a keyboard (I'll have to get the model number), and it's worth $5 to not have to go through the hassle of a post-termination unlock request. I figured I'd find a reputable outfit on HoFo.

If the free trial offer is still available, I'd like to try it out. If not, I'm willing to gamble $5 on the attempt. Either way, I'll be sure to report back here on the results!
    Don't bother calling. I melted my phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertB View Post
    My fiancée just ported her AT&T number to Google Voice, after doing a quick calculation that the ETF was less than the cost of two months' worth of overpriced service. Checking her contract end date sealed the deal; when she split her account from her ex's, Customer Service said she'd keep the old contract date. That was bad information, and she was pretty upset.

Anyway! I'd like to use her old phone on my T-Mobile account. Hers is a Samsung with a keyboard (I'll have to get the model number), and it's worth $5 to not have to go through the hassle of a post-termination unlock request. I figured I'd find a reputable outfit on HoFo.

If the free trial offer is still available, I'd like to try it out. If not, I'm willing to gamble $5 on the attempt. Either way, I'll be sure to report back here on the results!
    No worries, check your inbox please
    Cellunlocker.net - #1 Phone Unlocking Site on the Internet
    100% Guaranteed or your Money Back! Lowest Price Guaranteed!
    toll free: 1-800-507-9077 email: [email protected]
    *Blackberry Unlocking Instant!*
    *Dealers, Stores, Wholesalers contact us regarding lowest pricing*

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    check your messages please
    i sent you my info and havent seen anything back yet

how long does it take ?

thanks

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile EM+ FTW
    Feedback Score
    Well, I got a reply to the initial request pretty quickly, though I haven't heard back after sending the IMEI and other phone specifics.

I did try to figure out if there's anything nefarious that can be done with the IMEI -- something lucrative enough to be worth paying for the "sponsored" tag -- but I can't think of much. The Wikipedia article on IMEI says that you can flash a stolen phone with a different IMEI to make it look legit, but surely there's no need to go to this much trouble to get a stash of "clean" IMEI numbers?

Feedback Score
    Well, I got a reply to the initial request pretty quickly, though I haven't heard back after sending the IMEI and other phone specifics.

I did try to figure out if there's anything nefarious that can be done with the IMEI -- something lucrative enough to be worth paying for the "sponsored" tag -- but I can't think of much. The Wikipedia article on IMEI says that you can flash a stolen phone with a different IMEI to make it look legit, but surely there's no need to go to this much trouble to get a stash of "clean" IMEI numbers?
    I've sent you an message,

Nothing can be done with your IMEI number please do not worry, we've been unlocking phones for years.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile EM+ FTW
    Feedback Score
    I've sent you an message,

Nothing can be done with your IMEI number please do not worry, we've been unlocking phones for years.
    It worked with no problems! Here is the two-part video: part 1 and part 2. Thanks a ton -- I will definitely use y'all for my next unlock (even if I have to pay, lol).

Carrier(s)
    Cingulatt
    Feedback Score
    check your Inbox I have sent you a message
    Hi: It looks like I was first in line, any luck on the unlock code? Many thanks.

Feedback Score
    It worked with no problems! Here is the two-part video: part 1 and part 2. Thanks a ton -- I will definitely use y'all for my next unlock (even if I have to pay, lol).
    Thanks RobertB for unlocking instructionsfor ‪Samsung Magnet (SGH-257) from AT&T Unlocking‬

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVku-1do5lI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVjYw...eature=related

cheers!

Carrier(s)
    Cingulatt
    Feedback Score
    check your Inbox I have sent you a message
    Hi: I know beggers can not be choosers, but could you let us know approx. when we can expect our unlock code? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wlo8 View Post
    Hi: I know beggers can not be choosers, but could you let us know approx. when we can expect our unlock code? Thanks.
    sorry if i missed you, please check PM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellunlocker1
    Here's how to do it:
    input a non accepted simcard and the phone will prompt you for a code, enter the code
    IMEI: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX code: XXXXXXXX [or] XXXXXXXX
    let me know how it goes
    Thank you so much cellunlocker1, I got my Atrix unlocked and now I can use it anywhere. In this screenshot I have my U.A.E du sim card working on my Motorolla MB860 Atrix 4G!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ravul View Post
    Thank you so much cellunlocker1, I got my Atrix unlocked and now I can use it anywhere. In this screenshot I have my U.A.E du sim card working on my Motorolla MB860 Atrix 4G!

thank you ravul

Device(s)
    Nokia 8290 (TMO primary and site checker) / 6200 (850 roaming) / 6340i (AT&T PAYG and site checker)
    Carrier(s)
    Simple Mobile / AT&T PAYG (for backup & checking cell sites) / PagePlus (trial)
    Feedback Score
    Just to test it out, I will do a a few for FREE!, please reply if you are interested. I will will then message you asking the information need to do it

thanks!
    If you are still offering unlocks I would like to do a Motorola Bravo locked to AT&T.

Thanks in advance.

Greg
    AT&T and T-Mobile SF Bay Area+ Cell Sites - with Cell ID labels
    http://sfocellsites.com/
    Over 1,100 AT&T sites in the 9 Bay Area counties + San Benito, Santa Cruz and Monterey counties
    Now over 1,500 T-Mobile sites in these 12 counties

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gregsmith59 View Post
    If you are still offering unlocks I would like to do a Motorola Bravo locked to AT&T.

Thanks in advance.

Greg
    please check PM

thanks

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast