Phones
    Moto Droid X
    Moto Droid X rooted on Pageplus
    Moto Droid 2 (wifes)
    Carrier
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score

Reactivating Droid A855 after Factory reset

I just bought a new droid 1(A855) off ebay and did an ESN change on it for PagePlus(through Kitty) a few days back and everything activated.

I then realized I was having problems with the microphone not working(never worked) so I went ahead and did a Factory Reset on the phone before I was going to send it into Motorola for warranty, just to see if the reset would fix the microphone issue(as I don't want to be without a phone for a week). Phone required me to reenter the *22890 code which I did and it gave indication that the OTA activation was successful, but when trying to make a call, I get a generic Verizon message saying the call can't be completed. I waited a bit of time to see if there was a delay in activation but no joy. I have tried reactivating mutiple times, but still can't make calls from the phone so the activation obviously wasn't successful.

Not sure what to do at this point - I went ahead and sent the phone out to Moto for warranty and should have it back in a week, but still wondering what is going on with the activation.

I now have to wait a week to get it back but wondering what I will need to do. I guess I could call Kitty when I get it back and see what they could do.

Anyone esle ever seen this - Does reactivating do strange things(I thought it just downloaded the info needed to use PP).

Feedback Score
    I just did factory reset on my Droid Incredible and had to re-activate but process was successful.

Feedback Score
    in order to bypass the google activition u have to touch the screen corners

Phones
    Moto Droid X
    Moto Droid X rooted on Pageplus
    Moto Droid 2 (wifes)
    Carrier
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I was able to activate(said it was successful), but still cannot make calls with it - I get a verizon message that the call can't be completed.

Phone
    Droid X
    Feedback Score
    Try calling the phone with your home phone and see if that gets it going.