Thread: Net10 Customer Service

Feedback Score

Net10 Customer Service

I am unable to connect to any web application or text. This phone i only a day old. When I first set up my phone I was able to access the internet, but the following morning i was not. I was on the phone with net10 several times yesterday. The only thing i get when I try to use web services is the error message "connection failed."

I have done everything; hard reset, emptying the cache and files, etc.. Net has given me several CEM codes, but nothing. Last night the CSR at net10 stated there is nothing they can do and it is too many people on the network. What the heck ... My husbands net10 phone has no problems!!!

Is this the standard customer service for net10?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by net10sucks View Post
    I am unable to connect to any web application or text. This phone i only a day old. When I first set up my phone I was able to access the internet, but the following morning i was not. I was on the phone with net10 several times yesterday. The only thing i get when I try to use web services is the error message "connection failed."

I have done everything; hard reset, emptying the cache and files, etc.. Net has given me several CEM codes, but nothing. Last night the CSR at net10 stated there is nothing they can do and it is too many people on the network. What the heck ... My husbands net10 phone has no problems!!!

What phone are you using that has problems and what model Net10 phone is your husband using that doesn't have any problems? There might be a clue there.

Also, go to http://wirelessamberalerts.org put in your numbers, yours and your husband's, and see who the underlying carrier is.

Are they the same carrier or are you and your husband on different carriers?

Feedback Score
    net10's customer service should be able to handle something like that. I have a net10 myself and the internet works fine. If the phone has some type of failure, then it is not your fault, it is net10's problem. I actually had a small defect on my phone and they gave me a new one right away.

Feedback Score

You cannot trust NET10!!!

http://www.net10sux.com/
    '
    They stole my daughters birthday money and then made my phone unusable. They then proceeded to ignore me, hang up on me, and deny me any hope of seeing my daughters $50 in birthday loot ever again....so I bought http://www.net10sux.com/ and now I amo quitting my job and covering my car in vinyl that says NET 10 SUCKS so I can drive it across the country and tell the masses all about how they should hang on to their money and NOT deal with this crooked company.

Feedback Score
    Return the phone. There is no reason for you to put up with that. If they can't fix it you deserve a refund.

Last night the CSR at Net10 stated there is nothing they can do and it is too many people on the network. What the heck ...
    I hadn't heard this excuse before. Usually when they are so many people you can't get through.

Quote Originally Posted by net10sucks View Post

Real Life Dictionary: Cell Phone. A fancy term for mobile answering machine.

Feedback Score
    I know you are working hard to inform, but could you get your site to load faster?

Quote Originally Posted by net10sux.com View Post
    http://www.net10sux.com/
    '
    They stole my daughters birthday money and then made my phone unusable. They then proceeded to ignore me, hang up on me, and deny me any hope of seeing my daughters $50 in birthday loot ever again....so I bought http://www.net10sux.com/ and now I amo quitting my job and covering my car in vinyl that says NET 10 SUCKS so I can drive it across the country and tell the masses all about how they should hang on to their money and NOT deal with this crooked company.

Feedback Score
    see if it loads faster now---I have been working on it!

Forgive the mess----its a work in progress, but I think its a much faster loading mess now. Check it out for me and see

Phone
    iPhone 5c
    Carrier
    GoPhone(Me)/Cricket(Gf)
    Feedback Score
    I used to have one of those Nokia's like the net10sux had. That was a damned good phone in its day. I probably had 4 or five of them. They used to have those on sale for 20 bucks with 30 dollars airtime on them so I would just buy a new one and transfer my service to it. I bet there are people on here that still have one laying around that can be reactivated.

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    Also there have to be better options out there that are more affordable for you.

You said in another post that you were adding airtime to the Nokia every week, that would be at least $20 for the basic Net10 refill, that is alot of money!

If your daughter uses that many minutes a unlimited plan would be better.
    Also if those minutes come mostly from texting, as I can imagine from a 12 yr old, there are lots of cheaper texting plans out there.

Virgin Mobile, Kajeet, ATT gophone have unlimited texting from $15 up per month. Their basic phones are not that expensive.
    VM has the rumor now for $50 and Kajeet for about $65 (on sale). If Sprint coverage is good in your area that might be a way to go for you.

You deserve to receive something for the $50 your daughter spent.
    The phone should not have been deactivated, you would have lost your remaining days of service though.

Even if they apply the $50 unlimited card to another working phone you would only get one month of service for that.

You could buy another phone from another provider and save alot of money for monthly service on top of that.

Net10 is not the best option for everyone.

If you use less than 100 min a month and want to spend $10 or less a month on service you could use Tracfone, Page Plus, ATT gophone, Verizon prepaid, H20 Wireless and several others.

If you use under 200 min a month you could go with Net10 and pay $15 a month.

If you use over 500 min you could pay $25 with Net10 750 min monthly plan or go with Page Plus $30 TNT 1200

Straighttalk has a $30 monthly plan that gives you 1,000 min or the unlimited for $45, but it's the same parent company as Tracfone and Net10.