Thread: Palm Pixi Plus- Wifi connection

Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score

Palm Pixi Plus- Wifi connection

For some reason my wifi stopped working. I've had my pixi for 3 weeks and everything was working fine until 2 days ago. I was on the web I think Twitter and then my connection suddenly was lost and does not want to turn back on. When i go to the Wifi app it says "Wi-fi is turned off" so I push it on, the button says on but it still says it's off. And it's like the button gets stuck on that because when I try to push it off it doesn't respond. So then I go the right top corner and try to turn it on from there but all I get is a loading circle than doesn't stop spinning. It won't even let me access preferences. I've tried restarting it, shut down, taking the battery out, erasing web history, cookies, and cache and it still does not work. I don't know what else to do. My 3g data works fine though and I am positive it's not my home network connection. It doesn't work anywhere I go. Please help or suggest what I could do.

Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    BTW, I have the Pixi with PagePlus but I think it has to do with the actual phone because I saw another post in another forum complaining about the same problem, however they didn't get a response over there.

Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Okay so after all of this I finally decided to just do a full erase. But now when it won't let me sign into my palm profile! Ugh, how do I get in without having the data and wifi on?

Feedback Score

Did you ever figure this out - mines doing the same thing

Just wondering if you ever got this figured out?

Mine just started doing the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneRR View Post
    Okay so after all of this I finally decided to just do a full erase. But now when it won't let me sign into my palm profile! Ugh, how do I get in without having the data and wifi on?