Thread: Sanyo Zio won't go past Kyocera loading screen

Feedback Score

Sanyo Zio won't go past Kyocera loading screen

This past weekend my Zio was working just fine then out of nowhere it froze so I turned it off and tried turning it back on and it wouldn't go past the Kyocera loading screen. I have tried taking the battery out leaving it out all night, letting the battery die all the way then charging it and turning it on, and charging it all the way than turning it on and nothing seems to be working. Can anybody help me to fix it???

Feedback Score
    Press and hold: volume up + camera key (first click only, don't press the camera button all the way in) + power button. You'll see "modem load....100%" don't let go of the keys untill the modem load screen flashes three times. Restart your phone and you should be good.

Phone
    Kyocera Sanyo Zio
    Carrier
    Cricket CMDA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sparq666 View Post
    Press and hold: volume up + camera key (first click only, don't press the camera button all the way in) + power button. You'll see "modem load....100%" don't let go of the keys untill the modem load screen flashes three times. Restart your phone and you should be good.
    Does this method worked for a bricked phone in general? Say, the phone lost power while flashing. I haven't done this, but I'm wondering how, if I run into problems, I can unbrick this phone. Thanks. (This is my first phone I will have the opportunity to flash, so that's why. Thanks.)

Feedback Score
    how can I flash my new sanyo zio 8600 (sprint) to my cricket account