Thread: Straight Talk Reserve

Feedback Score

Straight Talk Reserve

Hey guys!

My second month is approaching this week for my Nokia e71. I already got a $45 Unlimited Service Plan card to help with the refill. My question is: Is anyone using the Straight Talk Reserve refill? I went to my account online and put in the PIN on the card for my 2nd month of service under their reserve program. Supposedly when my 1st month is up then the 2nd month of service will automatically pick up. Hopefully it's a smooth transition. Anyone experience any problems with this service?!

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by keyz16b View Post
    Hey guys!

My second month is approaching this week for my Nokia e71. I already got a $45 Unlimited Service Plan card to help with the refill. My question is: Is anyone using the Straight Talk Reserve refill? I went to my account online and put in the PIN on the card for my 2nd month of service under their reserve program. Supposedly when my 1st month is up then the 2nd month of service will automatically pick up. Hopefully it's a smooth transition. Anyone experience any problems with this service?!
    I have used it, works great.

Sent from my iPod touch 3G using HowardForums

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I've used it 3 months in a row now, works great.

Feedback Score
    Used it once and it worked for me.

Feedback Score
    I just wanted to update everyone and let them know that using the Straight Talk Reserve worked flawlessly. No bumps or hiccups. I got logged online to my account and another 30 days of service was added. My only complaint is I received their confirmation text message around 5:45am! LoL. Typically i put my phone in vibrate mode but forgot that night so i was awaken by the text alert (i'm a light sleeper, it sucks!)! I definitely plan on sticking with this service :-)

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    You can contact ST to have them remove the text alert. That was my only issue with the reserve.

Feedback Score
    I've used it for 3 months now... no problems. I buy the cards at WalMart. Then I enter the scratch-off PIN numbers using the Straight Talk online account. Time added on smoothly.

Phones
    SGS II Skyrocket, HP Pre 3, Nexus S, iPhone 4S, Nokia N8 & HTC HD7 (Bell)
    Photon 4G & BB Bold 9930
    Pantech UML290, Nokia N9
    Carrier
    AT&T/Sprint/Verizon/T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Am I the only one having problems with the reserve refill? I added a reserve refill a week before my service end date and it did not work at all. My service ended up expiring and I had to add the card again.

I find that the Straight Talk web site is kind of buggy. Do you typically receive some sort of confirmation when adding the reserve refill? I've used both IE and Firefox and had problems getting the pin code to stick.

Phones
    iPhone 5
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Is there a reason not to do it through the website? I'm in California and we have a horrible sales tax here. So when I go through the website, I save quite a bit due to not having to pay sales tax.

Feedback Score
    @ ECWfan: I go on ST's website using Firefox and I receive a confirmation of the PIN going through. I then copy that information down for proof of purchase if I ever have to call CS (knock on wood)!

@trumptman: I deal with ST through their website and FB page. I find it much better: faster and more efficient then talking with their CS.