Thread: Does the Captivate use a microsim?

Carrier
    Droid 2 on Page Plus Cellular ( RIP on 4/15) E71 ( soon to be Samsung Captivate) on Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Does the Captivate use a microsim?

I bought a samsung captivate from ebay and its on the way, do I need to purchase a sim cutter for it?
    It's not personal, it's just business.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    The micro SIM has only been mentioned with the newer I-phone. You still need to wait for a definate answer for your phone.

Feedback Score
    the captivate uses a normal sized sim card

Phones
    Samsung Captivate
    Samsung Captivate
    Samsung 455C
    Carrier
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score
    I have one now and the e71 sim fits just fine! Works good too! I recommend the Cognition Rom for it to upgrade you to froyo. I'm scared to move to gingerbread yet. It's crashed a time or two on me but has been mostly problem free. One time it crashed because I overclocked it so I don't count that one. I just put it back to stock and have only had one program close on me for no reason since. You WILL love the phone. Use the file in the android thread to set up the data and MMS. I tried doing it manually and it wouldn't work, but the XML file worked.

Feedback Score
    I myself may have just found a deal on a samsung captivate used for $70 and I want to jump on it. already have the e71 activated... now any way i can get pointed to the android thread you are talking about with the xml file... is there a quite walk through on what to do? I can ussually figure things out very well after reading enough but having a hard time finding what i need. thanks

Carrier
    Droid 2 on Page Plus Cellular ( RIP on 4/15) E71 ( soon to be Samsung Captivate) on Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    pretty simple process. http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...droid-Devices?

Sent from my Samsung Captivate using Tapatalk