Thread: Searching For Best Sprint Music phone EVER!!

Device(s)
    HTC Evo LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Searching For Best Sprint Music phone EVER!!

So I"ve come back to the world of slightly dumber phones. I"m looking for everyones opinion who wanders through this post. What is the Best Sprint music phone, " dumb phone " ala, not incurring the new 10$ charge. 3.5mm headset port would be nice... but 2.5 will work. actual music controls would be great. Stereo speakers is a plus. Basically im' gonna suffer through till my upgrade comes, so for now, I would like a phone to very light web browse, text, simple pictures, great battery life. And is a wonderful music player. So throw out your opinions, i'm open to all form factors, though, I love the flips. Old, new, used, Lets see what pops up.
    karma is the essence of life.

Feedback Score
    I would pick the lg lx-570 "muziq" flip phone.

1 - it has an FM transmitter.
    2 - you can use it to tether your laptop.

However, if you are serious about music, just gat an iPod
    for music and get a phone for it's phone ability,

Quote Originally Posted by Sin-Cal View Post
    So I"ve come back to the world of slightly dumber phones. I"m looking for everyones opinion who wanders through this post. What is the Best Sprint music phone, " dumb phone " ala, not incurring the new 10$ charge. 3.5mm headset port would be nice... but 2.5 will work. actual music controls would be great. Stereo speakers is a plus. Basically im' gonna suffer through till my upgrade comes, so for now, I would like a phone to very light web browse, text, simple pictures, great battery life. And is a wonderful music player. So throw out your opinions, i'm open to all form factors, though, I love the flips. Old, new, used, Lets see what pops up.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    not a bad option. I am serious about music, " on the go ". The option to pause a song to answer a call is a very nice thing. I"d like to keep both the phone an music options together. And.....I"m so anti-apple it's not even funny

Device(s)
    HTC Evo LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Just checking back, I ended up with a Samsung MM A920. I seem to be in a flip phone phase. lol

Device(s)
    HTC Evo LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    So I wanted to bring this thread back to life as I"m on the hunt again for another phone. I love the sony ericsson walkman phones. In a perfect world I would be able to activate one with sprint. Anyways, Anyone an everyone chime in please. I am looking for a phone as near as possible to a walkman like phone for sprint. new/old. and........GO!