Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yes bigsky, so far AT&T's customer service has been EXCELLENT

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Do not call this number

I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

IF YOU ARE ON A PERSONAL ACCOUNT, THE EARLY ACTIVATION FEE IS $90 PER LINE!!

IF YOU ARE ON A SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNT THE COST IS $200 PER LINE FOR EARLY ACTIVATION.

I am on the small business account, $200 per line for 7 lines, extra $1400 was on my last alltel bill.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER!!!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    On your last ALLTEL bill? That's an early termination fee from Alltel, and would also be $200 a line for personal...

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Back when I transitioned I also got the $200 per line "ETF" from Alltel. However, it was credited back to my account after a week or so. I think it is normal to get the "ETF" from Alltel no matter when you transition. Just as long as your line is under contract with Alltel right now anyway.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T former Alltel Blue (WWC)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa30 View Post
    Back when I transitioned I also got the $200 per line "ETF" from Alltel. However, it was credited back to my account after a week or so. I think it is normal to get the "ETF" from Alltel no matter when you transition. Just as long as your line is under contract with Alltel right now anyway.
    This is correct but the part of the process that credits any termination fees and the remaining part of your last Alltel bill cycle is triggered by the autoport process.

Feedback Score
    I must've gotten lucky. I recieved my last Alltel bill yesterday. Was thinking I was going to have an ETF on my last bill, but did not bother me since I was sick of waiting. The ETF was charged, but there was also a credit on the bill for it as well. The bill actually has a $17.25 credit.

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by akooima View Post
    The bill actually has a $17.25 credit.
    You will have to call Alltel to get them to send that credit to you, they don't do it automatically.

Feedback Score
    I called this number last sunday (4/24) and activated my phone. Later found out about the supposed ETF and not supposed to be doing this, but just got my final alltel bill today and it was properly credited. i called alltel and they said it would be. my plan is also pro-rated fine and correct alltel plan over to my att account. probably worked for me since we are among hte last to be transitioned and my account was all ready . hopefully now the ladies at the att store will be nice enough to help me get a new phone even though the rest of our town wont get actived until may 11 or later and i wont have to wait in line!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The real question is this, do you still get the 30 day trial period?

More specifically I plan to use the opportunity to upgrade the phone on the one line still under contract for another year. The other lines are up for upgrades/out of contract already, so it doesn't matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2