Thread: APN Settings for Virgin Mobile

Feedback Score

APN Settings for Virgin Mobile

Downloaded some sound boards from the app store tonight and after it was done my APN Setting went by by.
    Does anyone know what the apn settings are for Virgin Mobile?

Feedback Score
    Problem resolved

Ok. I'm confused.
    Last night my phone said there were no APN settings and I could not get on line. I don't know what happened to make the setting disappear but there was no Internet access. Today for some unknown reason my Internet is back. I did nothing to the phone except delete the soundboard apps.

Feedback Score
    Data was out for just about everyone for a few hours yesterday/last night
    For your own sanity check the data down thread before diving into troubleshooting

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...cation)/page55

Feedback Score
    I understand that Sprint is stretching their data capacity and that data drops out from time to time. But my phone actually said that my APN settings were gone. as in they were wiped out by something.
    I uninstalled all the soundboards that I installed just before my APN settings vanished and it took a while and the they came back?
    Service may have been out at that time, but I think one of the sound boards was some how messing with my phone.
    Maybe not or maybe, but I'm leaving them off. I have lost my data before, but I have never had my phone tell me there were no APN settings in my phone when it was nothing more than signal loss.

Feedback Score
    I could be remembering it incorrectly, but during this most recent 3G blackout a few days ago, I saw in Quick Settings (Mobile Data) no APN defined or something to that effect.

When 3G came back the next day, I toggled Airplane mode and was back to data as normal. I didn't have to mess with anything else, just the Airplane toggle.

Phones
    Nokia E63-NAM
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    there is a restart connections app that is very handy with the optimus V and data

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorHat View Post
    I could be remembering it incorrectly, but during this most recent 3G blackout a few days ago, I saw in Quick Settings (Mobile Data) no APN defined or something to that effect.

When 3G came back the next day, I toggled Airplane mode and was back to data as normal. I didn't have to mess with anything else, just the Airplane toggle.

It was in QuickSettings that I saw the APN setting were gone. So that must have been it. Data was just out from VM and QS was just showing it as no APN settings.

Which is stupid for it to show it that way.