Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: data for CDMA phone on ST

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpony02 View Post
    There is a you tube video floating around on how to Boost an EVO including master code for accessing the radio.
    Evo on Boost is gravy but most of the how-to's are bogus. It is Sprint so the prl is the same, data settings are the same except SMS. All you have to do is get your ESN accepted, ##DATA# +MSL code, add new MSID, menu > commit changes.

My Evo IS on ST now but it's the data settings that I can't seem to get right. I think maybe the passwords are different than Verizon and PagePlus. I can't confirm because I can't access a ST phone with service programming cuz of stupid USB lock.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stompoutloud View Post
    anyone know how to enable java on the lg290c? just thought I would ask.
    not sure check out the hidden menu:
    Menu>Settings>System>0 to open the hidden menu. (code: ##program)

also a programming menu:
    (from code entry) *#0#

careful not to screw around with anything you don't understand. If your phone service gets shut out because of messing around you can call CS adn they'll give you a code to restore service. I don't have it handy right now.

Phones
    Iphone4 on Straight Talk
    iPhone4 16gb
    Sprint Samsung Epic
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Your Lost Handset
    Feedback Score
    Did you try reading the phones memory with CDMA Workshop? The SPC lock code is usually contained in the begining. Once you have that, then you can read the other parameters. Check Craigslist Detroit cellphones, guys up there are flashing to ST and might give you the info your looking for.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpony02 View Post
    Did you try reading the phones memory with CDMA Workshop? The SPC lock code is usually contained in the begining. Once you have that, then you can read the other parameters. Check Craigslist Detroit cellphones, guys up there are flashing to ST and might give you the info your looking for.
    Yes it is not possible to read from a ST phone via usb. Their phones have a lock on the usb which require a 16 digit code that I can't find anywhere.
    Also I did try calling a guy in Detroit on CL but he claimed he didn't flash them that way and that the only way he could do it was if he physically had the phone. I offered to pay him for the info such as the usb unlock code (for ST) or the settings and again he claimed that's not the method he used so he couldn't help.

Feedback Score
    update: I THINK I have all the settings correct except the A-key. Authentication fails. Tried "G00DKarma01" and vzw, but no luck.

Carrier
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by primotivo View Post
    not sure check out the hidden menu:
    Menu>Settings>System>0 to open the hidden menu. (code: ##program)

also a programming menu:
    (from code entry) *#0#

careful not to screw around with anything you don't understand. If your phone service gets shut out because of messing around you can call CS adn they'll give you a code to restore service. I don't have it handy right now.
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, I am not going to mess with any settings unless someone has done it properly and didn't get their phone shut down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2