Thread: LG800 Downloading Music Files

Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

LG800 Downloading Music Files

As this is my first ever phone with a SD card, I was confused about loading music files onto the card. Bought a 2gb card, but decided to not open it and try the 4gb HC card. It works great in this phone. So apparently, HC is not the problem, but maybe larger than 4 gb is.

The card came with the adapter so I could plug into computer and drag files onto it. Did the phone come with a micro to usb connecter cord?? The book that trac provided actually was useful on transferrring music files. However it has vague wording when referring to "your connection cable".

Did the phone come with one??? I stopped looking for it cause didn't really know if I should have one. Haha, you know us seniors. Anyway, I was really happy that the card actually works - BTW, if it had to be formatted - I didn't need to do anything.

Also, I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question.

Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Hey, I was just reading the clamshell package and see "cable and micro SD card not included". So the cable is mine to provide. Answered my own question, but maybe this will help someone else.