Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S
    LG Optimus Dynamic II
    Droid X2
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score

Tracfone LG800G

Since I activated my new phone, I have not been able to set up my voice mail on their system. When I press & hold #1 on the phone, I get a message "if you have a voice mailbox on the system, press star. To leave a message for another customer enter the 10 digit phone number". Has anyone had this problem??? I have been waiting for 3 days for Tracfone to resolve this and they tell me to be patient and wait another 24-48 hours. I reviewed their forum and don't see where anyone else has had this problem with the LG800G. Thanks, guys!!

Carrier
    Air Voice
    Feedback Score
    I had this same thing happen and when I called TracFone the guy had to activate the voice mail option. He said it was de-activated and when he was done it worked right away. Don't let them tell you to wait a few days.

Feedback Score
    I don't know if this will do anything, but you can enter your phone phone at
    TF's website by clicking "activate/re-activate phone" -> "Services & support" -> Voice Mail. I did that and I have no problem setting up my password for voice mail from my 800g.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S
    LG Optimus Dynamic II
    Droid X2
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newtoy1001 View Post
    I don't know if this will do anything, but you can enter your phone phone at
    TF's website by clicking "activate/re-activate phone" -> "Services & support" -> Voice Mail. I did that and I have no problem setting up my password for voice mail from my 800g.
    When I go to activate/reactivate, I don't see any option for services & support....did I miss something?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clctrax View Post
    When I go to activate/reactivate, I don't see any option for services & support....did I miss something?
    When you click Activate/reactivate from the main page, a new page opens with activate/re-activate phone on the left side and "services & support" on the right. Mouse over "services & support" and "voice mail" will be the 2nd choice on the drop down menu.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Last edited by Tracfancier; 05-10-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by newtoy1001 View Post
    When you click Activate/reactivate from the main page, a new page opens with activate/re-activate phone on the left side and "services & support" on the right. Mouse over "services & support" and "voice mail" will be the 2nd choice on the drop down menu.
    Here is the home page of which he speaks. You do not click on "activate/re-activate" but instead follow the blue strip to the far right side where you find "service and support" and mouse over it:
    http://www.tracfone.com/get_a_tracfone.jsp

Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

lg800g browser question

when one is in the browser, how can you get to a letter screen to enter something in the little box, ie logging on to my email? Also, does anyone know what all the little icons on the bottom of the screen are when you are in the browser? I have printed off the manual and been on line to figure this part out but no luck.

Thanks btw for the info on getting the voice mailbox set up.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S
    LG Optimus Dynamic II
    Droid X2
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdude View Post
    I had this same thing happen and when I called TracFone the guy had to activate the voice mail option. He said it was de-activated and when he was done it worked right away. Don't let them tell you to wait a few days.
    Just got off the phone with Tracfone regarding my voicemail issue. They said that, since I ported my phone number from another carrier, I have to wait another 24-48 hrs. for the "carrier" for TracFone to fix my email. What a bummer. I activated my phone on 5/5 and it's 5/10 and still no voicemail box. Oh well....