Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many minutes do you have on your tracfones?

Phone
    LG600 - THE BEST!
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score

Talking How many minutes do you have on your tracfones?

I thought it would be interesting to see how many minutes and how long the expiration date do you have for your tracfone(s) especially now that they are so cheap with the double minutes for life and many bonus codes.

I am just starting again with Tracfone and I got 500 minutes for $40. (200 minutes that doubled along with a 100 minute bonus code!)

By the way, is there a limit to how many minutes can be transferred onto another phone? I don't want to load up, and then lose a lot of minutes

Thanks!

Jonathan

Phone
    LG VX5500 X2 (PPC) - LG800g (TF) - Nokia 6030 (T-Mo)
    Carriers
    Page Plus X2 (Verizon) - T-Mo2Go(GR) -
    Feedback Score
    The days of the really cheap Trac minutes has for the most part passed. Its been over 3 years since the last 2fers was seen and 60 for 60 bonus codes have disappeared. Using those two combined would yield 5.5 CPM. But I hang in there, haunting CraigsList and waiting for another bonus code glitch to appear.

I try not to keep too high of a balance because I fear they may kill my phone.

I have 1226 minutes on my Tracfone with an expiry of 6/26/2012

Feedback Score
    I have a couple of Tracfones.
    One has 496 minutes and exp date 06/06/2012
    The other only has 179 Minutes and exp date of 11/09/2011

Phones
    att , nokia 1100, moto 376g
    iPhone 4s-64 + many others
    Carriers
    att, trac, pageplus
    Feedback Score
    I have a line I have had since 2005. Has 1900 minutes on it. All of the minutes were obtained fair and square. ( no funky transfers or glitch codes). One time they cut it off saying I didn't use it enough. When I called they immediately reactivated it with the same number and didn't even have to get a new sim. It is the nokia 1100 I get the weather report via text on it at 10 am every day. And have for over 5 years. So there is activity on it. They cut it about a yr and a half ago and haven't messed with it since. Good little phone. Gets a signal where my iPhone will not.
    trying to come up with better signature.......

Phones
    Zte Merit LG 900G
    Lg 900G
    Zte Merit
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Tracfone= 2217 min. active till 10-14-2017

Net 10= 764 min. active till 6-09-2013

Phones
    LG 290C
    Nokia 6300 (unlocked)
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Tracfone LG 290C- - - 315.00 Minutes---02/13/2032

I got the long due date thanks to a lady who talks a lot and consistently uses 60 Minute cards.

Phone
    ZTE Valet
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    478 minutes, apparently now expires on 7/30/2012

It should be closer to 250 minutes and expire on 7/31/2011 but somehow TF has tied up my phone with someone else's Safelink account (despite me living in a state that doesn't participate) and I get 60 minutes added for free on the first of every month. The extension of the expiration date is brand new, though. I just discovered it today (I don't keep the airtime info displayed on my screen so if something changes it could take me days to notice.) I also got a text telling me the date on screen is NOT the verification date so I'm wondering if I might get my service cut off sometime with no advance notice.

I hope they straighten this out soon. It's not like I'm the one who screwed up...

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    I have a W376g with almost 200 min and exp 8/2011. I ususally have to add airtime to extend my days and still have min left. So I mostly get 60 min cards through callingmart with 7% discount when available for $18.59

Dh has same model phone with exp date in 2012 and about 100 min, he has to use a cdma phone right now though because of work (ATT won't work there). So I turn his other one on every once in a while to check for voicemail messages or send a text or something so there is activity.

He goes through minutes quite often so I usually refill his with value plan, $20 for 250 min.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Bob View Post
    478 minutes, apparently now expires on 7/30/2012

It should be closer to 250 minutes and expire on 7/31/2011 but somehow TF has tied up my phone with someone else's Safelink account (despite me living in a state that doesn't participate) and I get 60 minutes added for free on the first of every month. The extension of the expiration date is brand new, though. I just discovered it today (I don't keep the airtime info displayed on my screen so if something changes it could take me days to notice.) I also got a text telling me the date on screen is NOT the verification date so I'm wondering if I might get my service cut off sometime with no advance notice. I hope they straighten this out soon. It's not like I'm the one who screwed up...
    Somehow someones Safelink program got attached to your phone (or one account is somehow applied to two peoples phones). For you to continue to receive the benefits someone has to re varify on a yearly basis. The varification is done about 6 months in advance of the yearly addition of 365 days of service. The 365 days are added to the phone on the anniversary date (1st of the month), not when you run low on days. As long as you are receiving benefits you will never get into those days you received from adding airtime cards.

Click on this link and scroll down to the first chart, sounds like you are on plan #1.
    https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Saf...rms_conditions

Phones
    tracfone: Motorola EX124G
    Tracfone: Motorola EX124g
    Mobal International: Nokia
    Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Tracfone Customer Service added an extra year of service to my phone a few years ago when I lost a phone and they ported the number and minutes to a new phone (W376g) for me. So this year I took advantage of the 3000 minutes for $200, and had 2 years to use them. I currently have 1900 minutes and expire 12/2012.

Carriers
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    15.30 minutes and expires in July. The previous phone had over 200 and expired in Nov, all rollover from a previous phone before that - but getting CS to port it became too much a hassle. I won't call back a third time.

Anything over 1100 minutes requires CS to get a manager to help, and that becomes another layer of obfuscation. Codes have to be input in the phone to carry it all over. It can't be done by programming over the air from Tracphone.

I no longer carry more time or air than I need, like others, it's actually a rare weekly text or emergency phone. The options on the new one are more valuable than the service - MP3, camera, notes, calendar, alarm. Phone? not so much. Like millions of others, it's not company policy to answer it on the job. Seeing how my customers are constantly harassed by their supervisor, family, and clients, why would I want that? Thousands of minutes every year?

Not so much, they can pay for that.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    950 units - exp 8/11
    1070 units - exp 7/11

I have a family plan on T-Mobile so my TracFones are basically an extra line so I don't use them much. I do try and keep them under 1100 minutes to a) fly under the radar and b) so I can switch phones online without having to go through customer service. When I need to burn minutes I just start using my TracFone for anything and everything because the minutes just pile up!
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 6 64GB, Lumia 635, & LG L90: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4S & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); LG Mach: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE

Carrier
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    I have a nokia 2600b. I get unlimited incoming texts for free. I have 33.0 minutes. Expiration date is 6/14/2014. I turn it off and use it for an extra voicemail for my home business. I use my straight talk phone to check it everyday. I also have another nokia 2600b that has like 300 minutes but no airtime. i should activate it and transfer it over. I will always have the tracfone with me when I need at&t coverage (my st phone is verizon) and also for an emergency backup.

Phone
    ZTE, LG
    Carrier
    America Movil, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 25jive1 View Post
    The days of the really cheap Trac minutes has for the most part passed. Its been over 3 years since the last 2fers was seen and 60 for 60 bonus codes have disappeared. Using those two combined would yield 5.5 CPM. But I hang in there, haunting CraigsList and waiting for another bonus code glitch to appear.

I try not to keep too high of a balance because I fear they may kill my phone.

I have 1226 minutes on my Tracfone with an expiry of 6/26/2012
    With DMFL, you can purchase minutes for as little as .08/minute or less, with the right airtime cards.
    America Movil/Straight Talk/TracFone customer since 2004.
    verizon customer since 2012.
    T-Mobile customer from 2005-2014.

Phone
    LG600 - THE BEST!
    Carrier
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I just found an amazing code for a 60 minute card! It gives you 200 FREE minutes, so since I have double minutes for life, I got 320 minutes for $20, so it is well under 7 cents per minute!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast