Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

iPhone 4 compatible Bluetooth headsets

Anyone knows which bluetooth headsets are compabitle with IP4 or if there's an official list of this? I've tried two (platronics and LG, don't recall model #) and neither can be found on my IP4.

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    You're probably doing something wrong then, iPhone 4 should work with just about any Bluetooth headset (with maybe a few exceptions, but the vast majority of headsets out there should work just fine).

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I agree with XFF. Recommend you check here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1664

I have a Plantronics Discovery 925 and never had a problem with it. I bought it in 2008 so not a brand new model -- if there were going to be problems, then I would expect it to be with older models. Also never had a problem pairing my iPhone with the built in BT in my 2007 Lexus.

Phone
    After trying many phones, the one phone that is worthy of this spot is the 6620!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mycp View Post
    Anyone knows which bluetooth headsets are compabitle with IP4 or if there's an official list of this? I've tried two (platronics and LG, don't recall model #) and neither can be found on my IP4.
    Do you know how to put either of them in pairing mode?

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ivwshane View Post
    Do you know how to put either of them in pairing mode?
    Well duh... yes I am familiar with bluetooth pairing and discovery and I don't believe this is just me. Google search reveals many others have reported iphone4 incompatibilities with diff BT devices.

Phone
    After trying many phones, the one phone that is worthy of this spot is the 6620!!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mycp View Post
    Well duh... yes I am familiar with bluetooth pairing and discovery and I don't believe this is just me. Google search reveals many others have reported iphone4 incompatibilities with diff BT devices.
    You think it's a stupid question but it's not. Making assumptions about peoples technical knowledge when trying to troubleshoot an issue is stupid.

How about you find out the model numbers of the headset so we can provide better help otherwise just stick to google and don't post here.

Phones
    iPhone 4S 64GB Black
    iPhone 5 64GB Black
    Carrier
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I will have to agree. I haven't seen a BT headset that hasn't work with my iPhone.

Phones
    Apple iPhone 4
    Apple iPhone 4
    LG8360, Moto e815, Nokia 6620(retired)
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have a circa 2005 Moto HS700 set and it pairs up with my iPhone 4 w/o any issues. This BT headset is only used as a last resort backup.

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ivwshane View Post
    You think it's a stupid question but it's not. Making assumptions about peoples technical knowledge when trying to troubleshoot an issue is stupid.

How about you find out the model numbers of the headset so we can provide better help otherwise just stick to google and don't post here.
    Just making light of things so I don’t look stupid… anyways I did try both platronic 220/230 neither can be discovered, same for a jabra all of which worked fine with my BB; going to get the jawbone icon as it is confirmed to be compatible.

thanks for everyone's vote of confidence in compatibility