Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Motorola DROID X2 MB870 Release Thread

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just connect your phone to a computer and put ringtones on the SD card (or hook MicroSD card up to computer independently). The ringtones must be in the Media/Audio/Ringtones folder or they won't show up. Not sure about location of wallpapers.

Device(s)
    LG Env Touch
    Carrier(s)
    verizon, sprint along time ago
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmonkey15 View Post
    Just connect your phone to a computer and put ringtones on the SD card (or hook MicroSD card up to computer independently). The ringtones must be in the Media/Audio/Ringtones folder or they won't show up. Not sure about location of wallpapers.

Hey thanks that work Kwel lol .

Device(s)
    Droid X2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon. Damn, I miss Alltel though.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zgirl8 View Post
    I've had my X2 since last Monday and I think I'm going to take it back. The camera has issues: the flash does not time right with the shutter so flash shots are impossible, and the camera has locked up several times, causing the phone to power itself off. The GPS lags a lot, random buttons (touchscreen) will not work, and the whole phone just seems laggy and unreliable.

I must have gotten a real lemon or I'm sure more whould have complained here...I'm actually surprised at the lack of comments on this phone in general. I miss my Incredible but it had poor reception in my house. X2 has no reception problems. Not sure what to get now.

I had the same issues as well. Slow as all hell and repeated reboots. I gave it a hard reset (take out the battery and hold the power button down for twenty seconds) and most of the issues went away. Hopefully when 2.3 comes out out will get better yet.

Device(s)
    DROID X2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    phone flies on gb

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I took my first one back and ended up just getting a replacement X2. The camera and GPS work on this one, but I still am not crazy about this phone. The camcorder video has a lot of block distortion/pixellation. The gallery interface BLOWS! Can anyne suggest an aftermarket program that would be better? It opens so slow! I don't want to see Facebook pictures my friends put up, I just want to see my "camera roll"! It takes forever to open up. The phone also restarts itself once every couple of days for no apparent reason. I wish I had gotten a Thunderbolt, but I was worried about reception. I miss my Incredible...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3