Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Thread: Sharp 007SH (Android Flip) The Hybrid

Feedback Score
    Do you want to buy mine? I can't get that thing to work, and it's fully unlocked. I should have listened to the kyoex seller before I got it.

Feedback Score
    hey guys...i'm not really understand about how to root keitai or things (i'm only a phone users T^T) is rooting different than unlock the phone? i have sh007 buil s0020. thx before

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuuulip View Post
    hey guys...i'm not really understand about how to root keitai or things (i'm only a phone users T^T) is rooting different than unlock the phone? i have sh007 buil s0020. thx before
    Rooting is the procedures for obtaining administrator permissions on an Android phone. This is not unlocking. But after successfully rooting the 007SH, you will have access to the system images, which can be modified in order to remove the SIM lock. The procedure on the 007SH is quite complicated and an inexperienced user should not try it. If you want to known more, read through the Unlocking 007SH thread in the parent forum. You can find the exact instructions there but you can still end up with a brocked phone.
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseus View Post
    Rooting is the procedures for obtaining administrator permissions on an Android phone. This is not unlocking. But after successfully rooting the 007SH, you will have access to the system images, which can be modified in order to remove the SIM lock. The procedure on the 007SH is quite complicated and an inexperienced user should not try it. If you want to known more, read through the Unlocking 007SH thread in the parent forum. You can find the exact instructions there but you can still end up with a brocked phone.
    i try to root my sh007 last night, i used the Rootkit_007SH_20120828 and it failed when i want to recovery (custom build) any idea how can i fix it?? thx before
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chuuulip; 08-12-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Feedback Score
    What size card would you suggest. Would a nano sim work or does it have to be a mirco sim? I have an old sim card from my iphone 4 but it wouldn't seem to fit. Is it just the way i tried to put it in?

Feedback Score
    Bumping this thread because I've run into an issue with the 007sh. Last summer, I took a trip to San Francisco. Got on the plane, turned my phone off, turned it back on when I got there and the whole time I could not get signal. When I got back home, it worked fine.
    I stopped using the phone because the battery life was annoying. After hard-wiring the wireless charger, I started using the phone again because charging became super quick and simple. But now, the phone ONLY works in the city I live in. As soon as I cross over into Los Angeles, I can't get signal.
    Any ideas? I haven't attempted any rooting or other such hacking of the phone. I still have the same APN settings and everything from when it worked.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    only thing i can think of is the area you are in has 1900 gsm and the areas you are traveling do not?

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43