Good Day Everyone,

I am selling a set of staggered wheels that I just picked up the other day. Decided to go a different route. They are 19" TSW Kyalami and they are staggered. These wheels are Hyper Black faced with chrome lips.

Front:
19" x 8"
+40 Offset
1.5" Lip
245/35/19 (Tires are no good. have a spare set of 245/45/19 that I can throw in for the right price. Also have 70% tread left.)
Universal 5 bolt pattern (5x114.3 & 5x100)

Rear
19" x 9.5"
+20 Offset
2.5" Lip (Large enough to hold a Blackberry Smartphone!!!)
275/40/19 - 70% Tread Remaining
Universal 5 bolt pattern (5x114.3 & 5x100)

These rims have a universal 5 bolt pattern. Was used on a 5x114.3 pattern on a Nissan. They were purchased for a Nissan Altima but I have decided to not go with a staggered set up anymore.

Wheels are in excellent shape. Minor scuffs and a small rash spot. Hardly noticeable.

Asking $850 or best offer. As mentioned for the right price I will throw in the replacement front tires that have plenty of tread left on them. They are almost new.

Perfect for a rear wheel drive, 5 bolt car (ie. 350z or g35 but will fit any car with the correct bolt pattern and offset) or someone looking to have a nice cambered stance in the rear.

Located in the GTA and willing to meet anywhere within a reasonable distance. Wheels must go so first reasonable cash offer takes them.

Respond to ad via PM, email ([email protected]) or text me at 6472981685 anytime.

Thanks for looking.
Have a nice day.