Thread: How do you construct the URL for StraightTalk tutorials for any TF/N10/ST phone?

Feedback Score

How do you construct the URL for StraightTalk tutorials for any TF/N10/ST phone?

I want to construct the URL for any Tracfone or NET10 phone that has a tutorial on the StraightTalk website. How do I do that?

Thanks.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    There are two type of URL`s for the Tutorial`s pages. The only one that I have found a way to work with it the one with the three digit number that ID`s the model phone. All you have to do is change the number and find what model phone goes with that number. You will find there are more than one number for the same model as well as numbers for the Spanish version for the phone. I will list the URL for the LG 800G and you can change the number and see what you get (HOFO will abbreviate the URL). Here are a few numbers I had handy: 725=528G, 721/722=501C, 726=T330G and 727/728= EX124G.
    http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/s...e=en_US&search

Feedback Score
    I am trying to figure out the pattern and I need a few more phone models to decode.

Do you know the URL (or how to access) the Trac Samsung T301g tutorial?

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annepani View Post
    I am trying to figure out the pattern and I need a few more phone models to decode.

Do you know the URL (or how to access) the Trac Samsung T301g tutorial?
    The only pattern is the higher the three digit number the more recent the phone. You can change the three digits in your address bar, one digit at a time, to see the other tutorials. I do not recall ST ever having the T301G so there should not be a Tutorial page, if I am correct.

Here are the two type Tutorial listings, both for the same phone (T404G): The first seems to be a prelimary type, using the three digit number. The second is from the phones page, after the phone becomes available. HOFO abbreviates the URL so put your pointer on them and view the entire URL in your lower left address area.

http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/s...e=en_US&search

http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/s...stId=STSAt404g

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    I do not recall ST ever having the T301G so there should not be a Tutorial page, if I am correct.
    The Sam T330G is not a ST phone (the T340 is) but there is a tutorial for it.

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by annepani View Post
    The Sam T330G is not a ST phone (the T340 is) but there is a tutorial for it.
    Its one of the Tutorials with the three digits in the URL. So this is a pre release tutorial. If/when released they revise the URL to the other type (for some reason).