Thread: inspire gets phone text and data but no mms?

Feedback Score

inspire gets phone text and data but no mms?

I am using my inspire on ST and I changed apns and all is working except mms. What do I need to do?

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloopy97 View Post
    I am using my inspire on ST and I changed apns and all is working except mms. What do I need to do?
    When I was using the HTC Inspire with ST I could not download/send MMS when I was connected to WiFi. I had to turn WiFi off in order to download and send MMS. Try turning WiFi off and see if you can send/receive MMS.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joeclyde88 View Post
    When I was using the HTC Inspire with ST I could not download/send MMS when I was connected to WiFi. I had to turn WiFi off in order to download and send MMS. Try turning WiFi off and see if you can send/receive MMS.
    Thank you for your reply. I tried it with both Wifi off and on and I can't send or receive a picture text. Everything else works. This is so frustrating.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    It would not be frustrating if you follow the directions. I personally have posted the directions for android no less than 10 times. I would help you but I'm really tired of reposting the same thing over and over.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmk76 View Post
    It would not be frustrating if you follow the directions. I personally have posted the directions for android no less than 10 times. I would help you but I'm really tired of reposting the same thing over and over.

Sent from my HTC Inspire
    While I sympathize with your frustration, making a post just to say you're not going to help basically amounts to spam. In the very least you could have given him a thread name where he could find the information. Just my two cents.

In any case--OP, check out this thread: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...ndroid-Devices

Look for post #5--zmk's post (oddly enough).

In the future, try to search at least a little bit first before asking anyone

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    That was my point, the directions are out there multiple times. You just have to search a little, and I would have posted a link but it requires too much effort from my phone and using hofo Android app.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    I forgot to click save on the mms apn part. zmk's description said only one can be selected so I thought nothing of it that it only gave me one option at the end. All is well and thank you xion for your help. It is much appreciated.