Thread: LG 900G Pictures

Feedback Score

LG 900G Pictures

Is it possible to save your pics to the SD card in the phone? I'm a good candiate for LG for Dummies cause I need a Manual to explain all these functions that my son could probably figure out in about 5 minutes.

Carrier
    TF GSM & ST CDMA
    Feedback Score
    tugalodan,
    Yes, if you want to set it to save to the SD card as your default go Menu>Multimedia>Camera (just to get the camera up and running) then on the camera screen select Settings in the lower left corner. While on the Settings page hit the right side of the center round key (it surrounds the OK key) to move to the Others tab on the screen. The first item on the list on the Other tab page says Memory in Use, make sure it is highlighted and hit the OK key. That opens up the page where you can change where it saves images by default, highlight the External Memory and press the OK key. Now you can hit Close to back out. Your images will save to your memory card by default from now on, if you remove your card and then insert it you might want to go back and check the settings to make sure they didn't toggle off. Hope that helps.

Really good manual for this phone can be seen at http://img.orange.sk/orange_sk/data/...erguide,en.pdf
    and the settings I'm describing are on page 37 or the 39th page of the document. LG GW300 is the same phone as the LG 900G.
    Last edited by BobbyLee; 06-08-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added reference manual link

Feedback Score
    Bobby Lee
    Thank you that will be of great help for me. One more question if you don't mind. My external memory shows I have 3828.7 MB free space. I just bought this phone and have not saved anything to the memory card is there some functions of the phone that are on the card provided with the phone ?
    Thanks again I appreciate your help.

Carrier
    TF GSM & ST CDMA
    Feedback Score
    tugalodan, everything is good and there isn't anything on the card. 4 GB is an approximate number and not an exact 4 GB. A little of it gets used to format the card, create necessary folders, and the phone might put a little info on it but as far as you're concerned you have 3.8287 GB for storage which is approx 4 GB. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by BobbyLee; 06-09-2011 at 08:05 PM.