Thread: Samsung DROID Charge on pageplus?

Phone
    Blackberry Storm
    Carrier
    Pageplus
    Feedback Score

Samsung DROID Charge on pageplus?

Hi guys do u know if the Samsung DROID Charge works on pp? i was thinking about getting one of these phones but i cant find any info if they work on pp or not.

Phones
    too many to list
    virgin mobile blackberry curve 8530
    Page Plus Droid X2 and Droid 3
    Carriers
    virgin mobile
    lycamobile
    Feedback Score

no

as far as i know no 4g phone will work i tried an thunderbolt and it was an no go but then again why have such an high end phone when there so little data.
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Correct. At this time, no 4G LTE phone will work on PPC.
    My PagePlus Phone History---12 Years & Counting
    *Ericsson AF738, Jul 2001-Dec 2003, *Qualcomm QCP 2760, Dec 2003-Feb 2008, *LG VX-8600, Feb 2008-Apr 2010, *Samsung Omnia SCH-i910, Apr 2010-Nov 2011, *HTC Droid Incredible (CM7.2 ROM), Nov 2011-Jun 2013, *HTC Droid Incredible 2 (CM7.2 ROM), Jun 2013-Present

Phone
    Blackberry Storm
    Carrier
    Pageplus
    Feedback Score
    o ok that sucks. I guess i will keep useing my blackberry tour. I was just wanting to goto something better thats kinda like a iphone since iphone wont work so i figerd samsung would be the next best thing. My wifi on my bb sucks balls its very slow for some reason thats why i mainly want something else.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
    o ok that sucks. I guess i will keep useing my blackberry tour. I was just wanting to goto something better thats kinda like a iphone since iphone wont work so i figerd samsung would be the next best thing. My wifi on my bb sucks balls its very slow for some reason thats why i mainly want something else.
    I would recommend a Samsung fascinate or Droid x. I got a fascinate a few months ago for $160 on craigslist and love it.

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I know as a friend of mine is currently using it after I activated it, the HTC EVO 4G works on Page Plus, so I imagine it is possible for others to also. You just do not get the 4G speeds, only 3G.

Feedback Score
    Itanaman are you sure the evo has 3g just like verizon phones? The workaround I know so far is 1xRtt, shed some guide please thanks.

@dough your bb can do bbm?

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Yes, I am sure. I am not sure however if he had to reprovision the phone or not, however, he assures me that it is at 3G, and even PPC has told me through Dealer support that they work as well.

Personally, I only sell phones and PIN's, so I wouldn't even be able to begin to tell you how to go about doing it, however, I can supply the company that does does use these phones in Fort Dodge, Iowa, as well as a company that flashes many of the 4G phones to Page Plus located in Texas.

The company in Texas is the one I send all of my customers to, and so far, they have all been happy.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the input

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    What's the name of the texas company please?

Phones
    HTC Shift
    HTC Shift on page plus
    HTC Incredible on Verizon
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    This Samsung SCH I510 is a Charge? Cannot be put on page plus? It has 2.3 or a lower version than most 4g lte phones. Is this because of the chip set (texas instruments)?

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    the chipset on the charge should be via, not ti omap.
    with a flash and access to diag mode you should be able to program with etsi, go to xda and look for the via nexus chipset repair thread.