Thread: BIS configuration on My-Tmobile discontinued?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score

BIS configuration on My-Tmobile discontinued?

Last week my wife made some changes on our account (changing from old $59.99 700 min family plan to 1000min 59.99 plan). Both my wife and I have a BIS data package as an add on. Shortly after these changes the online configuration for BIS disappeared from our "My-Tmobile" logins. I called in after a few days to find out what was up and was told by 1 CSR that T-Mobile was discontinuing the online configuration for BIS and all managing of BIS email accounts would have to be done through the Blackberry itself!? 2 other CSR's said that they had not heard that, but also saw that the BIS Email portion of my T-Mobile could not be reached from our "My-Tmobile" accounts.
    Of course this would mean anytime one wants to trouble shoot an email issue by resending the service books one would have to call a CSR. Previously this functionality was available from My-Tmobile. Anyone have any insight into what's going on here?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    After a thundering silence in the forums I finally got a CSR who figured out what had happened. I'll put it here should anyone else be curious. It has been moved, not discontinued. Of course there was a failure in communicating this to the front line reps, but here goes. When one logs into "My-Tmobile" near the top of the screen click on "Mobile Life" (don't click on what pops up underneath which is "Albums" or "Contacts"), once you are there you will see a link for "configure email", that is the link to the BIS configuration page.

Device(s)
    T-Mobile BlackBerry Priv, VZW AC791L Jetpack, MoFi 4500 SIM4 V. 2 LTE Gateway
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless, AT&T BLAST! Plan from 4ghsDOTcom
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greatgoogly View Post
    After a thundering silence in the forums I finally got a CSR who figured out what had happened. I'll put it here should anyone else be curious. It has been moved, not discontinued. Of course there was a failure in communicating this to the front line reps, but here goes. When one logs into "My-Tmobile" near the top of the screen click on "Mobile Life" (don't click on what pops up underneath which is "Albums" or "Contacts"), once you are there you will see a link for "configure email", that is the link to the BIS configuration page.
    Just FYI.... I just went there to update a password on one of my email accounts, and once I pointed the cursor to "MobileLife", on the bar that pops up, I had to select "Email & Text Tools" before it would show me the BIS configuration options.

Thanks for the heads up on this change, saved me some headaches.
    Photobucket's policy changes SUCK!

New signature coming soon-ish...