Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Straight Talk Refill Cards

Feedback Score

Straight Talk Refill Cards

Please post if anyone know a site/source to buy straight talk refill cards for a discounted price.

Thanks in advance.

Phone
    HTC Status
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

amazon or simcardmart

check out this link

http://wisefinish.com/discount-on-st...ell-phone-plan

I just bought 3 unlimited cards for $99.99 so that means $45 cards for $33.33 each on Amazon..

A couple times before I went to simcardmart but they changed there website a little bit and now I cant check out with them. They got the $45 refills for $30 each.

Feedback Score
    Thanks andyjeezy i bought 2- 6 month refills from Amazon each for $199.99.

Carrier
    Sprint via RingPlus
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Amazon and eBay. I've seen the 3 month card go for as low as ~$100 at both sites once in a while.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRTEL View Post
    Please post if anyone know a site/source to buy straight talk refill cards for a discounted price.

Thanks in advance.
    Some where here is a post for 3 month Straight Talk card for 99.99.
    They are being sold through Amazom. I checked the Amazon page out and they also have 6 month cards for 199.00.
    Figuring that 45X6=270 and the 6 month card was 200. I figured it was a decent price.
    If you are looking for one month cards for a better price you might try contacting the seller.
    Here is the url for the 6 month card. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004AYZKE8 You can find a link to the 3 month card on that same page.
    Amazon may have smaller cards but I could not find any.

ST to IPhone http://howardforums.com/bYd8e
    ST to Android http://howardforums.com/Xael3
    ST to Windows Phone http://howardforums.com/MMuZH
    Tracfone CS at 800-876-5753 or 800-626-4883
    Phone Number for Google Customer Service. 18558363987

Phone
    HTC Status
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    has anyone gone through simcardmart recently? I bought from them like 6 times already and now all of a sudden i cant check out with them. The website ask for your info and when you try to checkout it brings you to another blank page then nothing. They got the best deals 45 cards for 30..

Feedback Score
    simcardmart is working fine. i just ordered a unlimited 30 day card for $30.00. can't beat the price.

Phones
    iPhone 3G, 8900 Javelin, G600, Pebl, v80 w/850,
    Stolen - iPhone 3G, V620, Krzr, W810i, Dash. Gotta love NY
    MPx 300 *****es!!
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Didn't work for me in IE9 or FF, just keeps wanting my info over and over

Phone
    HTC Status
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    same thing for me milkbone how did you get it to work for you gadgetsrmc? Thanks again.

Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OK, I wasn't going to say anything, but, these kind of discount card threads keep popping up. So, here goes...

You are already getting a pretty good deal for unlimited everything on a smart-phone for 45.00 a month plus sales tax. Now, you want to somehow beat the system, again, and get it even cheaper. Sometimes, being penny smart, can make you dollar stupid... no? I have read on this board, along with other boards, a lot more sad stories than happy stories on trying to save 10.00 on a phone card. All the discounted cards are somehow acquired through other than noble means. ST has a deal with Wal-mart as the exclusive seller of ST products. You can ONLY buy legitimate cards from ST direct, or Wal-mart. If you got lucky, (which I doubt, I'd say they are the sellers) and got one that worked... consider yourself lucky, and don't push your luck. You WILL get took, soon or later.
    PLEASE, don't PM me with questions that could and should be answered in the open forum. Then everyone can benefit from the answer, and you will get more than "one" opinion... Thanks.

Carriers
    Straight Talk (FTW)
    Page plus (gone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GM1 View Post
    OK, I wasn't going to say anything, but, these kind of discount card threads keep popping up. So, here goes...

You are already getting a pretty good deal for unlimited everything on a smart-phone for 45.00 a month plus sales tax. Now, you want to somehow beat the system, again, and get it even cheaper. Sometimes, being penny smart, can make you dollar stupid... no? I have read on this board, along with other boards, a lot more sad stories than happy stories on trying to save 10.00 on a phone card. All the discounted cards are somehow acquired through other than noble means. ST has a deal with Wal-mart as the exclusive seller of ST products. You can ONLY buy legitimate cards from ST direct, or Wal-mart. If you got lucky, (which I doubt, I'd say they are the sellers) and got one that worked... consider yourself lucky, and don't push your luck. You WILL get took, soon or later.
    yyyyyyeeea, anyways.....

its not its not working for me either. gadgetsrmc, what browser are you using?
    The story of your life:
    ::

Feedback Score

You are already getting a pretty good deal for unlimited everything on a smart-phone for 45.00 a month plus sales tax. Now, you want to somehow beat the system, again
    Beat the system "again"? Just how are you beating the system in the first place? You are paying the systems price, it may be a decent price, but you are not beating any system by paying the asking price for a product.

and get it even cheaper.
    You can pay whatever you want, others can seek out deals. It's called trying to get the most for your money and 99% of people do it.

Sometimes, being penny smart, can make you dollar stupid... no?
    Sometimes, if you don't do your homework, not often if you do.

All the discounted cards are somehow acquired through other than noble means.
    You don't know the inner workings and contracts obligations between the various parties, only what you read on the interwebz.

If you got lucky, (which I doubt, I'd say they are the sellers) and got one that worked... consider yourself lucky, and don't push your luck. You WILL get took, soon or later.
    Like I said, do your homework. I bought two 3-month cards from the seller in question. The first one worked on my phone, the second didn't work on my wife's phone. We got refunded the money in less than 4 hours after contacting Amazon. I did my homework, saw the seller had a good rating and specialed in pre-paid phone cards. It was simply a seller oversight when it came to some of the straight talk cards not being scanned.

Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd say Frankie500 is one of these "less than above board" sellers!!! You have NO proof that this seller IS NOT a SCAMMER!!!! But, you want to get on here and tell these people that it is OK to WASTE their hard earned MONEY!!!! With ALL THREE of your post???? Go sell your scam some place else!!!

You want these people to beleive you are smart enough to do all this "homework"???

One of your (3) three post:
    C/P
    What exaclty is the difference between Smart & Feature?

So, take the new Samsung T-528G. What can't it do that say an iphone can? I'm not sure I understand the difference between such a phone and a smart phone.
    End C/P

And YOU don't know the difference between a feature phone and a smart phone??? Give me a break!

Feedback Score
    Feature vs smart phones: I'm doing my homework on the difference between the two, THAT is why I posted.

On me being a seller: I don't sell phone cards or anything else on line so you're rant was a waste.

Scammer: I DO have proof the seller in question is NOT a scammer. I have a working 3-month card and a refund in 4 hours on the card that didn't work. Scammers don't generally give refunds I didn't get scammed, I lost no money. That = no scam.

You sound like a real "winner". Do you wear your Special Olympic bronze medal around your neck at all times?

Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You sound like a real "winner". Do you wear your Special Olympic bronze medal around your neck at all times?
    Clever! Did you come up with that all by yourself??? SCAMMER!!!! No ONE here believes you anyway!!! As I already said... TAKE YOUR SCAM ELSEWHERE!!!!!! No one is buying your BS here!!!!!!!!! YOU have ZERO credibility!!
    Last edited by GM1; 07-07-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast