Thread: How to get more games for LG 900G

Feedback Score

How to get more games for LG 900G

How do I locate and download games for my LG 900G?

I have a data cable and 4 GB card for it. Where do I find games and how do I get them on the phone?

Phones
    Zte Merit LG 900G
    Lg 900G
    Zte Merit
    Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Try Getjar.com save them to your computer and then send them to your phone with the cable

Feedback Score
    I have a USB cable for the 900G. I downloaded LG PC Suite III and installed as someone had suggested in a long topic on the 900G. The computer recognizes something is on the USB. It said it had found a disk drive. But the external card and the phone's memory don't show up.

The phone says connected under mass storage setting. But I can't find the 4 GB card as storage in the My Computer lists of drives.

Is it my cable? I apologize if this has been answered somewhere, but I'm not finding it.

What do I do?
    Last edited by kw02; 06-24-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Phones
    unlocked at&t Samsung S3 mini
    unlocked at&t Samsung S3 mini
    Carrier
    StraightTalk at&t
    Feedback Score
    I don't use LG pc suit III with windows vista and 7 you don't need to use it. But if you bluetooth it may be useful

Feedback Score
    Update: I tried the phone on the data cable and the memory card in its holder separately on Win 7 Pro 64 bit machine. It did recognize each after a long pause.

So my XP Pro SP3 laptop is behind the times, so as to speak. I'll have to try to find what to do to get cable or card working on it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron/wv View Post
    Try Getjar.com save them to your computer and then send them to your phone with the cable
    How can I save files from Getjar.com to my computer? Whenever I try to download a game/ app it tells me to go to m.getjar.com and type in the given code. I would much rather download the files to my computer and transfer them to my phone that way if possible.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Melyssa View Post
    How can I save files from Getjar.com to my computer? Whenever I try to download a game/ app it tells me to go to m.getjar.com and type in the given code. I would much rather download the files to my computer and transfer them to my phone that way if possible.

Thanks!
    I had the same problem and it is quite frustrating.A little help would much appreciated.Thanks...

Feedback Score
    I went to getjar.com to download a free Bible app.When I went to put the 5 digit code in,it went to a bookmark deal.I used my phone as instructed,but wasted 12 minutes total.Anyone got a clue how I get this on my phone? Thanks!

Carrier
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    try mobilerated.com and umnet.com