Interested in SE Arc, but didn't like a few things on the X10, should I buy?
I am interested in the SE Arc and all the reviews seem positive but I did have a quick stint with the X10 and did not like a few things so I was wondering if you think the Arc is a big enough upgrade from the X10 that it would be a good buy.
Major things I didn't like about the X10:
1. Sound quality in both ear speaker and speaker phone were terrible(this was my biggest complaint as I use my cell to mostly make calls)
2. The X10 was a little laggy and glitchy when I had it and would sometime reboot of freeze for no reason.
3. Battery life was not great, had all connections on and exchange sync all day with numerous phone calls and would not last a whole day for me.
- Can someone please let me know if the speaker phone and the ear speaker are loud and clear as this is the most important feature to me out of anything. I'm in my mid-30's and still couldn't hear much out of that X10, not sure if that was software related or hardware.
- I know the Arc has the latest Android software so I imagine it is not laggy or glitchy so that is out.
- Can anyone else comment on battery life with exchange sync on all the time.
Thanks in advance. I'd like to make the move over to SE again but need a few things clarified. That is one great looking phone and would love to have it as my daily driver.
Well, no responses so I ended up picking up the phone last night. So far, I am impressed. This is a lot better than my X10 was. It's got a great form factor that feels a lot different than my X10 did from what I can remember. Not too sure how much different it actually is, it just feels nice in my hands and is really light. So far, I've put it though half a days worth of work, download a bunch of apps last night that I had on my other phones and so far this thing is smooth, fast and has such a sharp and beautiful screen. No lag or glitches so far, no reboots and battery life will be the true test here in the next couple weeks. Speaker phone and ear speaker work much much much better than my X10 and this is a huge plus for me!!! As mentioned, so far, so good, happy camper here. Will post back with updates.