Thread: Reactivating a net10 phone

Feedback Score

Reactivating a net10 phone

I picked up a LG300 that reports it has a unregistered sim card, 1.5 min. and
    1023 service days left. If I reactivate it do I keep the 1023 service days and
    do I need to call for a new sim. Don't tell me I have to call please don't say I
    have to talk to someone in India I hapen to stutter which makes talking to
    someone who has problems with english a real experience!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody3 View Post
    I picked up a LG300 that reports it has a unregistered sim card, 1.5 min. and
    1023 service days left. If I reactivate it do I keep the 1023 service days and
    do I need to call for a new sim. Don't tell me I have to call please don't say I
    You should post this in the Tracfone/Net10 forum, not here. You will get a much more knowledgeable response there.

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    I kind of take offense to these kind of posts.

quote<"don't say I
    ">

I have been a Tracfone customer for 11 years and I have always gotten help from CS and could understand them. It might have taken a while but they always got the job done.

Not being an American myself (German) might explain why I have a more tolerant attitude to someone who might not be a native (American) English speaker.

You can try to reactivate the phone on the website, but you will need a new sim and if you can't order that successfully on the website you will have to call CS.

As for the time and days, check under menu/prepaid/airtime info and see what the expiration date is.
    Most likely it was transferred to another phone. If the person let the phone expire and it has been less than 60 days it's possible that you can recover it.

Feedback Score
    So if I was searching for similar information then I would have gathered the following. Woody3 has a speech impediment that causes broken communication between American English and British English. And mommusic, in spite of being a non-American of 11 years, can be better understood more than the guy with a stutter. So this is the latest hard facts that HoFo provides. I do not care about your backstory, not in this thread, be it may offend you or not. More Q&A and less whatever this is, I beg.
    __________________________________________________ ___
    Happy Canada Day and Fourth of July to those who actually care.

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    I'm sorry I did not realize that the OP was referring to himself when he talked about a stutter, I thought he was talking about the CS reps.

I was just trying to relate that in more than 10 years I have had only good experiences with Tracfone CS.

Alot of things can now be accomplished online on their website but sometimes it is still necessary to call CS.

Feedback Score
    To OP, I would call Tracfone Executive Resolutions in Florida. Google the number.