I have a GPS windshield mount for my DX, similar to this one:
I was wondering, if by placing a stick-on magnetic strip across the backplate the phone rests against, would it would allow the phone to go into multimedia mode (similar to being in the MotoDock)? I'm trying to correct the portrait orientation that holds constant when the phone is placed in the mount. I am well aware of the Car Dock app that comes with the phone, but it seems that whenever you make or take a call, the orientation remains stuck in portrait (up and down) view instead of landscape (sideways) view. This makes it very hard to see who is calling because you have to tilt your head sideways. Anyone have any thoughts on this idea? It's not feasible to keep rotating the phone on the mount.
I left NEXTEL because:
1) Gary Forsee for single-handedly killing the mighty NEXTEL
2) Paul Saleh for coughing up the money for Gary's BIG ideas of grandeur from the NEXTEL cash cow
3) Timmy Donahue for taking his golden parachute and leaving post-merger when we needed him most
4) Barry West for regressing iDEN backwards 10 years by killing 6:1 and WiDEN development
5) Dan Hesse for practicing apathy over sympathy, then prolonging the pain