Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola DROID 3 Release Thread

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score

Motorola DROID 3 Release Thread

Please use this thread to discuss the Motorola DROID 3.

Buy from Verizon:
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=5676

Accessories:
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...e&phoneId=5676
    Last edited by FAUguy; 07-07-2011 at 04:12 AM.
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    FAU, you closed the pre-release thread only moments before I was going to submit the following ...

As of the time of this posting, the Droid 3 is not available for purchase/upgrade on the VZW website. I chatted with an agent who recommended that I upgrade to any smartphone that required the unlimited data plan (to lock in unlimited), and then cancel the order for the phone. This would allow me to retain the data plan and apply it to the Droid 3 when the phone goes on sale.

Sadly, by the time I took action, the tiered plans were already in place. And the Droid 3 is still unavailable. Should have called CS directly.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    As of 12:30am Eastern July 7th, it hasn't been listed yet.
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=5676
    Sometimes it might not show up until 8-9am, it's happened on other phones before.

But we DO NOT need to flood this thread with "where is it" posts.

Device(s)
    Moto Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i'm surprised that the phone is being purchased and it's still somewhat up in the air as to how much RAM and whether there's a physical camera button. From the looks of the image on the "New Products" page, there's no camera button, but RAM is still only rumors

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It's up on the droid does website, but I still can't buy it!!!!!!!! I'm gonna wait all night if I have to!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Interesting piece of info. If I'm not logged into my verizonwireless account it shows up in the New Products link. Once I log in and reload the page it disappears.

Device(s)
    Droid 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfurby2u View Post
    Interesting piece of info. If I'm not logged into my verizonwireless account it shows up in the New Products link. Once I log in and reload the page it disappears.
    I was just logging on here to say the Droid 3 is listed under the new products but nothing comes up when you click on it but you beat me to it.

Feedback Score
    Is there any 24 hour phone number to get telesales or are they simply closed for business? I thought for sure that I had spoke to a real person after hours in the past.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I don't see a 24hour number, the online chat claims to be open till 2am EST but their status is offline and its only 1:40am EST.

Feedback Score
    I've never even seen an online chat option. I've only seen a pop-up asking me if i need help if i stay on a particular sales page for a prolonged period of time.

This is all kind of frustrating because unless I force myself to wake up early tomorrow, I get the feeling the phone will be sold out somehow. That's what happened with the Touch Pro 2 when I tried getting it initially. Eh, we'll see.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    I've never even seen an online chat option. I've only seen a pop-up asking me if i need help if i stay on a particular sales page for a prolonged period of time.

This is all kind of frustrating because unless I force myself to wake up early tomorrow, I get the feeling the phone will be sold out somehow. That's what happened with the Touch Pro 2 when I tried getting it initially. Eh, we'll see.
    The phone hasn't even been officially released yet, so you have an advantage. Also, just wake up early if you're that worried. :P

Sent from my Droid using HowardForums

Carrier(s)
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    Available to order by phone at least.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I just realised that AnandTech's article mentions/shows that the D3 will have 2.3.4... does that mean we get Google Video Chat??

I hope so!

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4459/m...883-with-omap4
    The Dude abides.

Feedback Score
    Just ordered the Droid 3 on verizon wireless website. Does anyone know if Verizon does Saturday delivery with their Fedex shipments or will I be waiting til Monday?

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Just got mine!!!!! Will be enjoying the Droid 3 goodness by Friday!!! Wooot!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast