too many to list
    virgin mobile blackberry curve 8530
    Page Plus Droid X2 and Droid 3
    Carriers
    virgin mobile
    lycamobile
    Feedback Score

Straight talk samsung t528g

dose any one know if the SAMSUNG T528G is an good phone i was looking to pick one up as an gift but i was told that it will only work on the $45 and not the $30, Also is it just me or i went to ebay i was looking to see if i could get it cheaper but i see people selling it for more then $180 why the hell would any more pay $80 more for an phone.
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Does this straighten up the bad information you received that only one plan is usable:
    http://www.shopstraighttalk.com/bpdi...ionId=11286136

It`s very quick to do a test purchase directly from ST and see which plans are offered.

Feedback Score
    I can confirm that you can activate the T528G with the $30/mo plan. And the WiFi works fine,
    which should help you keep below the 30 MByte/mo data quota.

Phones
    too many to list
    virgin mobile blackberry curve 8530
    Page Plus Droid X2 and Droid 3
    Carriers
    virgin mobile
    lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    thanks i just picked one up at walmart, dose youtube work on this phone is there an app or something.

Feedback Score
    I have this phone, overall its a great phone for the price, and yes the youtube video app does work, as long as your connected to WI-FI. I'm having an issue using Samsung's PC studio software, it won't recognize my phone for some reason. If you can get it to work you can use PC studio and tether the phone.

Feedback Score

How to transfer data to and from your Samsung T528G phone

I figured it out. Their support is useless. One incompetent moron after another. Search for a USB T528G driver for your OS. Use Bitpim to transfer outlook contacts. Put it in mass storage mode so it's seen as an external disk drive to transfer (copy) music and picture files. I tried three versions of PC Studio & two OS/s (Win 7-64 & XP). Don’t waste your time with PC studio. It won't recognize the phone. Also, you may have to install the driver while running it as Administrator and in a compatibility mode such as Vista SP 2 for Win 7-64 and you'll need to install an SD card so it can be seen as a mass storage device in mass storage mode (Set it to mass storage mode and then tap the PWR/End key twice to put it in Idle mode to enable Mass Storage).

http://download.cnet.com/BitPim/3000...-10557812.html

Feedback Score

Wi-fi issue

Quote Originally Posted by guyinsb View Post
    I can confirm that you can activate the T528G with the $30/mo plan. And the WiFi works fine,
    which should help you keep below the 30 MByte/mo data quota.
    How do I get to connect using the wi-fi? I know for sure I'm using the right password, but every time I try it tells me I've entered the incorrect "Network Key".

Feedback Score
    I very much doubt that bitpim is relevant; it is intended for use with CDMA phones.

Feedback Score
    I just got the samsung t528g and i am finding that there is alot that you can not put into this phone. can anyone tell me where is the memory mas for this phone and how do i get apps into my phone like youtube.anything can help me. whey sites can i go on to get cool stuff for this phone. and if i download anything into it what kind of file does it need to be to work i what on http;//umnet.com and alot of that would not work tryed to get a jave that did not work someone pleace help.

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    What you probably need is Samsung's "New PC Studio" which is a different piece of software.

Feedback Score
    I have been using the T528G for about 3 months. It is a reasonable value with the $30/mo plan, but far inferior to an Android phone. I picked up a used mTouch 3G, and plan to switch to T-mobile's $30/mo plan (better if you text 100 times a month or less). The T528G has an annoying habit of crashing at odd times (generally when trying to use the browser). Both the 528G and myTouch can use wifi, but the myTouch is so much easier to use; it is like night and day.