Thread: FS: MOTOROLA DROID X and DROID 2 Global MINT CONDITION

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (now)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

FS: MOTOROLA DROID X and DROID 2 Global MINT CONDITION

I have 2 Verizon smartphones up for sale:

Motorola DROID X

This phone was used for about 3 months. The phone has no scratches or imperfections. I've had a screen protector on it the entire time. The phone is running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, with a custom Rom and theme. Given your wants, I can keep the custom ROM on there or restore it stock but keep root.

What's included:
    Phone, Battery, 16GB microSD card, original box with UPC code still attached, usb data cable and wall charger adapter, manual, (screen protector currently on screen is slightly worn, but actual screen is untouched)

Asking Price: $249 Shipped

PM me your best offers.

-------------------------------------

Motorola DROID 2 GLOBAL

This phone was used for about 1 month. Perfect condition, no scratches or imperfections. This phone is running the latest stock software (Android 2.2, but Verizon has indicated a future update to Android 2.3). I have not touched the software, but may root the phone upon request.

What's included:
    Phone, Battery, 16GB microSD card, original box with UPC code still attached, usb data cable, disclosures (no wall charger adapter)

Asking Price: $229 Shipped

PM me your best offers. Thank You

If you want both phones, I'm asking $449

Disclaimer: These phones are for Verizon Wireless service and are only guaranteed to activate on Verizon. For my protection and yours, I take numerous pictures, with time visibly shown on the screen to show that the items I sell are in the condition listed. I accept PayPal payments only, and will not ship the phone(s) until the agreed purchase price is paid. My included shipping offer is for standard shipping unless other arrangements are made.
    A phone is only fun when you can modify it anyway you please.

The Verizon UI....unhackable? I think not

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (now)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    PRICED TO SELL, REDUCTION!!

DROID X: $219 + Shipping

DROID 2 Global: $199 + shipping

Both Phones purchased together: $399 + Shipping

I'm looking to move these phones by the end of the week or I will list them elsewhere. They look brand new and could make great devices for those who don't want to extend their contract. PM me your best offers.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (now)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LAST CHANCE:

If anyone is interested, please let me know by tonight (Wednesday 7/20, 11:00 PM Pacific), as I will be ending the listing and selling them elsewhere.