Here you go:
I want to transfer my photos from my PC into my ipad2. What should I do? Itune does not seem to have an option for photos.
Thank you so much in advance.
Hi i hope i can help with my little knowledge:
1. Connect your ipad to itunes.
2. Then drag the pictures from your pc to your itunes at the left side under librar column, you cannotice if it is acceptable if you can see + sign highlighted.
3. Then click your account (like your ipad name) then search the photos tab.
4. Under photo tab check the box beside sync photos.
5. Then after that at the bottom youcan see Sync then click.. And thats it ( sorry english is not my mother toungue).
Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about how to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer or iTunes, which included transferring iPad contents to computer/iTunes.
Ya just to clarify green's post, just have all your photos in a folder. The folder names will determine what the albums are called. Then plug your phone into iTunes. Go to the photos tab in the phone portion. Select to sync, and pic the folder you would like to sync to.
That's about it, good luck.
I think there is a easy way :email the your pictures to the email address that you use on the iPad .Then open the email with the pictures and download and save the image. But in the long run , it is easier to plug it into your computer and copy the pictures using iTunes. but , if you suffering trouble how to copy photos from pc to iPad , you need a ipad transfer .
Another good and fast was is to get the iPad camera kit.
It has the USB or SD adapter that connects to the 30 pin dock on the bottom of the iPad.
Just copy all the photos onto a USB drive or sd card and use the adapter and copy all photos to the iPad.
Photostream(requires iCloud Utility on Windows 7, Vista SP2 or OS X Lion) is seamless and works well or there is Dropbox