Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CM7 2.3.4 Gingerbread On Huawei Ascend

Feedback Score
    Ok its JJ. Sorry I had been sick in the hospital for a while and was unable to respond. Have you formatted the boot, system, data, and dalvik cache? This will make it only boot to the logo. Msg me, and I can go through the internet and flash it for you.

Feedback Score
    How can i ROOT my Huawei m860 version 2.2.2 ? iTS VERY SLOW AND I CANT PLAY THESE NEW GAMES, SUCH AS "Drawing with friends"

Feedback Score
    I'm having a problem backing up my rom with CWM v5.0.2.8. I'm told "Can't mount /datadata!" Is this important? Can I just use the stock rom recovery if I need to, or does it the problem affect the install of the CM7.2 I'm trying to upgrade to? It seems I keep getting stuck on the CM7.2 splash screen after several attemps at flashing and reflashing.

Feedback Score

VERIZON ON ASCEND? where is Wifi Tethering

I have my ascend on verizon. How do i change the data settings for internet and picture messanging on this phone? latest C7.2 mod 2.3.5. Also I liked the wifi that was in the older build that said wifi and tethering. None of the newer build have it can someone help me with either>>??

nicklowicz@att.net thanx

Feedback Score
    Dont count on China's product!

Feedback Score
    I was able to get my cricket huawei ascend to 2.3, but I'm having a few issues that I could use some advice on:

1. When I go to contacts I get a screen that says I haven't added any contacts, but if I dial a phone number that I know is in my contacts it brings up the contact's name. In addition there's a contacts with phones widget that I enabled, and it comes up with all my contacts. How can I get my contacts to show up.

2. I had a program called CameraZoom on my phone that worked just fine in 2.1 environment, but when I installed it again after updating to 2.3 I get an error 1 every time I try to run it. Any ideas? I've contacted the developer, but no responses yet.

3. I don't get alarms when my phone is sleeping. I have an alarm set for 7am daily, but it only goes off after I bring the phone out of the sleep state. Any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2