Thread: Info on Verizon Vodafone prepaid

Feedback Score

Info on Verizon Vodafone prepaid

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, excuse any errors but I'm using the translator did not speak English ..... few days ago I bought a vodafone sim prepaid verizon wireless, but inserting the sim came to me says unregistered I guess that goes on. can you tell me how to activate this prepaid sim? thanks to all

Phone
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pinolo View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, excuse any errors but I'm using the translator did not speak English ..... few days ago I bought a vodafone sim prepaid verizon wireless, but inserting the sim came to me says unregistered I guess that goes on. can you tell me how to activate this prepaid sim? thanks to all
    A Vodafone prepaid SIM would probably have to be activated on the Vodafone network. Verizon Wireless is partly owned by Vodafone... but the technologies used by the two networks are different. In what country will you be using the prepaid service?

Feedback Score
    thanks for the answer). the sim will be used in Italy, here in Italy the Vodafone network is present, but trying to hook the Vodafone network says "not allowed". I recently bought even a sim AT & T and apart from that the same in Italy did not hook any network, but on site through aT & T IMEI and serial sim you can still activate. prior to purchase to the seller, however, had specified that the verizon sim would be used in Italy and perhaps in Hong Kong, he told me that these are sold specifically for sim who should be worked out by the United States and in as many as 210 countries including Italy ...... but how do you activate these sim usual? I know that usually verizon uses CDMA network, but also selling the phones themselves.