That’s right! For a limited time, you can unlock your phone for $0.00
Cellunlocker.net is offering a limited time promotion where you can unlock your phone absolutely FREE!
We are looking for people to help us make instructional videos on Youtube.com. These videos will consist of how to order the unlock code, receive the unlock code by email and then entering code into your phone.
How it works:
1. Email us at [email protected], and tell us your phone model, and the network locked to. (Not all models will be eligible)
2. We will email you back if your model and network is eligible for this promotion.
3. If you have been approved, you will need to CLEARLY film the process of:
- Going to http://www.cellunlocker.net, finding your IMEI number, selecting the model and network of your phone and finally placing your order. (You do not need to show your IMEI number or payment information).
- Receiving an email with the unlock code and instructions.
- Inputting the unlock code sent to you by email into your phone.
4. Once you are done filming, upload the video to www.youtube.com and send us the link.
THAT’S IT! We will reimburse the original amount and your phone is unlocked for $0.00
*IMPORTANT : Youtube.com Video Format is the following:
*Remember, the video MUST BE CLEAR. The format of the youtube.com video should be like the following example:
Title: “How to Unlock Motorola Atrix (your phone model) from At&t (network your phone is locked to) by Unlock Code, from Cellunlocker.net
Video description: “This is an example of how to get unlock your Motorola Atrix from At&t. I got my unlock code from www.cellunlocker.net. To input the unlock code you: 1. Input a non accepted simcard into the phone. 2. The phone will ask you to enter the unlock code. 3. Enter the unlock code. Your phone is now unlocked. Thats it! Thanks Cellunlocker.net! ”
Tags (at least 5 tags) : Unlock, Phone, Motorola, Atrix, At&t, Code, Guide, Instructions, How to, Tutorial
- The video made must meet all requirements and conditions.
- Video must be clear
- We reserve the right to refuse the promotion if a video has not met all the requirements.
For any questions regarding this promotion please contact us at [email protected]