Thread: LG800g New Playlist

Feedback Score

LG800g New Playlist

Creating a new playlist via the phones feature takes...forever to be honest. Can't you just create one on your computer, put it on your sd card and then use it on the phone? I've tried and failed.. Or maybe an app you can download that makes it easier? I got all kinds of music on my phone, but seperating it into playlists takes forever. Playing by album/genre is hit and miss.

Thanks~

Phones
    LG 800G & LG enV3
    LG800G
    LG enV3
    Carrier
    Best no-contract deal (TracFone works)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarge View Post
    Creating a new playlist via the phones feature takes...forever to be honest. Can't you just create one on your computer, put it on your sd card and then use it on the phone? I've tried and failed.. Or maybe an app you can download that makes it easier? I got all kinds of music on my phone, but seperating it into playlists takes forever. Playing by album/genre is hit and miss.

Thanks~
    I've noticed the same thing. But no big deal for me. I just dumped everything in the external sounds folder and play all, or play all (w/ shuffle). That way I'm getting all of them eventually, and I'm surprised which ones come up with the shuffle feature. The amazing thing is sometimes they lead into one another as if designed to do that strictly by chance.

It's like listening to a really good radio station that plays everything you like - before they all went to hell.