Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Refill by credit card online

Feedback Score

Refill by credit card online

When you refill by credit card online by going to t-mobile.com then Login then click "Refill Account" then click "Credit/debit card" link. After you make the purchase, do you get any kind of receipt or confirmation number?

Feedback Score
    IIRC I've read you only get a transaction reference number for online credit card purchases if you check the "if this is a gift" box on the anonymous buy-refills page, so that's the only way I've done it. Most recently in June of last year.

http://www.t-mobile.com/PartnerServi...PrepaidRefills

I only see auto refill option when I log into my account, which I don't know about and I think is relatively new. I've only used callingmart PINs when refilling from my account.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alfun View Post
    When you refill by credit card online by going to t-mobile.com then Login then click "Refill Account" then click "Credit/debit card" link. After you make the purchase, do you get any kind of receipt or confirmation number?
    Just out of curiosity, why would you refill at their website when you can pay 10% less for the exact same thing at Callinmart, people in this forum have used them thousands of times (me included) without any issues.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cobo View Post
    IIRC I've read you only get a transaction reference number for online credit card purchases if you check the "if this is a gift" box on the anonymous buy-refills page, so that's the only way I've done it. Most recently in June of last year.
    So there's no way to know if your credit card transaction went through fine or not? Or will you receive a text message saying you refilled? If so how long does that usually take until you receive a text message?

Quote Originally Posted by CelledAway View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why would you refill at their website when you can pay 10% less for the exact same thing at Callinmart, people in this forum have used them thousands of times (me included) without any issues.
    I just found out about this. Are these the two main websites everybody buys from? Or are there some other ones?
    http://www.callingmart.com/
    http://www.ephonecard.com/

How do you get them for 10% less? It's 2% off right now and I found a coupon code online for another 5%.

If I buy the refill from T-Mobile do they charge you tax?

Phones
    Moto E
    Moto G
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Those are the two best sites. However, there is no longer to be any 10% discount. Take a look through this sub-forum and you'll see a thread (not too many days old) discussing the reasons why: T-Mobile is cutting back on the discounts they give to the online retailers. Five percent is the best we're gonna get from here on out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    Those are the two best sites. However, there is no longer to be any 10% discount. Take a look through this sub-forum and you'll see a thread (not too many days old) discussing the reasons why: T-Mobile is cutting back on the discounts they give to the online retailers. Five percent is the best we're gonna get from here on out.
    There is no more sub-forums, do you mean the T-Mobile prepaid section of the forum? Do you have the thread link or remember what the title is so I can use the title name for a search? When did the 10% discounts stop?

When ordering from callingmart.com what's the difference between "T-Mobile To Go Prepaid Wireless Airtime Minutes Refill" and "T-Mobile To Go RTR/Topup - Auto Load To Phone"? I have the prepaid pay as you go plan, which one do I buy?

Feedback Score
    When did the 10% discounts stop?
    http://tinyurl.com/3pkc37h
    When ordering from callingmart.com what's the difference between "T-Mobile To Go Prepaid Wireless Airtime Minutes Refill" and "T-Mobile To Go RTR/Topup - Auto Load To Phone"?
    Them giving you PIN number vs. you giving them phone number.

Phones
    Moto E
    Moto G
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    What, are you adverse to browsing the threads or something? Carpal tunnel in your mouse hand? It's the eighth thread down: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...cently-Changed

I consider "Howard Forums" the forum, and all these subsets (such the T-Mo Prepaid) sub-forums of it. I don't know if there's been any edict from on high announcing any strict definitions, but it's best not to get caught up in differences of semantics.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    What, are you adverse to browsing the threads or something? Carpal tunnel in your mouse hand? It's the eighth thread down: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...cently-Changed

I consider "Howard Forums" the forum, and all these subsets (such the T-Mo Prepaid) sub-forums of it. I don't know if there's been any edict from on high announcing any strict definitions, but it's best not to get caught up in differences of semantics.
    Good One !!!

Phones
    iPhone 5 - FIDO
    iPhone 5 - Roam Mobility
    Samsung S380C - TracFone
    Feedback Score
    there's also www.PINZOO.com
    I've used them many time for t-mobile
    FIDO Network

*$35 Standard Plan ($5 credit)
    - 400 weekday minutes (7am to 6pm)
    - Unlimited Eve/Wknd minutes (Evenings Starting at 6 pm)
    - Unlimited Incoming
    - Unlimited Canada wide long distance
    - Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S and international wireless numbers
    - Call Display
    - Voicemail
    - Unlimited Circle Calling
    - Call Waiting
    - Conference Call
    *$30 Data Plan
    -6GB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CelledAway View Post
    I'm about to order from Callingmart, would you like me to put your email down as referral? If so you can PM me your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by kecel View Post
    Them giving you PIN number vs. you giving them phone number.
    If I choose the PIN number way, will the PIN expire if not used?

Quote Originally Posted by dbusguy View Post
    there's also www.PINZOO.com
    I've used them many time for t-mobile
    Thanks.

Best Buy has 10% off coupons:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...1#post14566611

Does anyone know what happens when my account runs out of minutes? What happens when you try to make calls or send text messages?

What if someone calls you? Does it go straight to voicemail for them?

What if someone text messages you? Does it send on their phone but you just never receive the message?

How are minutes calculated on the pay as you go plan? If I make a call that lasts 30sec does it round up to 1min?

What about when you call voicemail, does it start using your minutes right after it connects? What if I dial voicemail, listen for 5sec, then hang up. Am I charged 1min?

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know what happens when my account runs out of minutes? What happens when you try to make calls or send text messages?
    You're T-Mobile prepaid balance is too low to complete this call, you must renew your plan or refill your account to complete this call. Undelivered message, this message could not be sent.

What if someone calls you? Does it go straight to voicemail for them?
    When unanswered, after 30 seconds; when busy, after reject/ignore; when unreachable, no delay.

What if someone text messages you? Does it send on their phone but you just never receive the message?
    I have received a couple day-old messages but if you're unreachable all week then you will certainly lose them.

How are minutes calculated on the pay as you go plan? If I make a call that lasts 30sec does it round up to 1min?
    I have had it both ways, #646# and #999# are your friend.

What about when you call voicemail, does it start using your minutes right after it connects? What if I dial voicemail, listen for 5sec, then hang up. Am I charged 1min?
    Call from your landline if you can help it.

Feedback Score
    If I choose the PIN number way, will the PIN expire if not used?
    Now you're giving me carpal tunnel answering questions already asked. http://tinyurl.com/69c5gsb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kecel View Post
    Now you're giving me carpal tunnel answering questions already asked. http://tinyurl.com/69c5gsb
    Someone should really make a thread for FAQs and sticky it. The first thing I read when I sign up on a forum is the sticky threads.

Feedback Score
    Some people say Callingmart PINs do not expire but Callingmart's website says 90 days. This is from their website:
    "Shelf Life: These T-Mobile To Go refill cards have a shelf life of 90 days. This means that you may wait up to 90 days from the date of purchase from us before loading it onto your prepaid phone. The actual airtime minute expiration will start only on the day that you load it on your phone."

I read in one thread where someone kept their PIN for a long time and when they tried to use it, it was already activated. So I guess if you buy a $100 refill then use it right away.

Does anyone know how often Callingmart has coupon codes? The last one just expired yesterday. Is it usually only once a month?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast