Thread: URGENT!!! Phone won't accept calls?!?

Feedback Score

URGENT!!! Phone won't accept calls?!?

Whenever I try calling my boyfriend's phone I get the message "At the subscriber's request, this phone does not accept incoming calls." What does this mean? Did he just forget to pay the phone bill or did he block me?? He hasn't been replying to any of my texts either. This started happening around 24 hours ago, right after we 'ended' an argument.
    Also, we are long distance at the moment, so I can't just go over to his house, and I don't have his home phone number. He also does not have a working computer at the moment so I can't get ahold of him that way either. I've been going crazy worrying about him and I have even been checking obituaries. >.>
    If anyone knows what the message means that plays whenever I call, it'd be extremely stress-relieving.

Phones
    Nokia 5310 w/Jabra BT250V handsfree, Nokia 6010, Nokia 6030
    Nokia 6310i, Nokia 8310 (Europe)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US, Fido, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jellizl View Post
    Whenever I try calling my boyfriend's phone I get the message "At the subscriber's request, this phone does not accept incoming calls." What does this mean? Did he just forget to pay the phone bill or did he block me?? He hasn't been replying to any of my texts either. This started happening around 24 hours ago, right after we 'ended' an argument.
    Also, we are long distance at the moment, so I can't just go over to his house, and I don't have his home phone number. He also does not have a working computer at the moment so I can't get ahold of him that way either. I've been going crazy worrying about him and I have even been checking obituaries. >.>
    If anyone knows what the message means that plays whenever I call, it'd be extremely stress-relieving.
    You get that message when the called number has had the service disconnected for non-payment.
    Moderator yahoogroups forum T-Mobile-US http://groups.yahoo.com/group/T-Mobile-US

Feedback Score
    funny story

Sent from ipad

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    He didn't pay his bill. My mom didn't pay hers and that's the exact same message that I got when I tried to call her. Don't freak out.

Sent from my VZW Thunderbolt.

Phones
    HTC Evo 3D
    HTC Evo 3D
    LG Optimus V (Retired)
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    His phone was most likely disconnected by his carrier, because he hadn't payed. But on the personal side of the situation, matters could be different.

(;
    ℛ@ωґ❣

Feedback Score
    you can call tmo to pay the bill ......

Sent from Android Phone