Thread: Straight Talk vs Net10, TracFone, AT&T Pay As You Go Prepaid - Now Smart Phones!

Feedback Score

Lightbulb Straight Talk vs Net10, TracFone, AT&T Pay As You Go Prepaid - Now Smart Phones!

As some of you know by now, my family of six, we all use Straight Talk prepaid or, pay as you go, cell phone, wireless service, (see review here) and believe me, we have been around the block a lot with the other companies because of course, we wanted the best service, a free phone and as much as we could get, for the money we would pay for the prepaid cell phones and their service. So, when we say that Straight Talk is the best, even without their free cell phone offers and their new addition of Smart Phones, we mean it! Check out our latest Straight Talk review.

We tried and compared, Net10, AT&T Pay as you Go and Tracfone. None of them even came close to Straight Talk and their free cell phones, unlimited text, talk and web for $45 per month. The Auto refill is the way to go as far as the payment options because the only store that sells the Straight Talk refill cards is Walmart and with the auto pay, you just have your monthly fee deducted from your debit or credit card, it's so easy!

With AT&T and Net10, the service coverage was spotty and non existant in some locations we went where as with Straight Talk, we NEVER have had coverage issues. If we have a problem with a phone, we call Straight Talk customer service and if they cannot fix it, they send a new phone to replace it but, that happened once in two years, with one phone.

So if it seems like we are promoting Straight Talk, we are! We love the phones and now Straight Talk is offering Smart Phones! They have the Nokia E71 Smart Phone (See Photo Below). the Nokia 6790 Smart Phone and the Nokia E5 Smart Phone.

Their free cell phones this month include the LG420G or the T255G

Hopefully I covered enough reason why you should at least consider Straight Talk over Net10, TracFone and AT&T Pay As you Go, prepaid cell phones.Name:  NOKIAE5 Smart Phone Straight Talk Free Phones.jpg
Views: 13330
Size:  18.7 KB
    Last edited by theuglyvirgin; 08-24-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: forgot review link

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Straight Talk and Net10 are sister companies. If you had lesser service with Net10 it was because of the assigned primary carriers not being the same. ST CDMA phones run on verizon only with no roaming. Sprint is soon to be an added CDMA provider, but with a specific phone model Android. Net 10 CDMA phones DO roam on other providers other than Verizon. ST and Net10 GSM phones both have identical roaming capabilities (ST and Net10 phones are identical).

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    One thing to remember with prepaid service is that each line has to have its own individual account. One would have spend at least $180 per month for six lines.

Sent from my GTablet-TnT-Lite using HowardForums
    Earl F. Parrish

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    yes, sometimes it is more affordable for families to get a postpaid family plan, where they get a free phone and are able to share the minutes and have free m2m.

Also if you are able to do without "unlimited everything" you can save a bunch of money.

For our family of 4 we have my Tracfone that's $7/mo and husband's Net10 phone $25/mo, daughter has $10/mo with ATT Gophone (mostly texting) and son has "emergency phone" $3 a month with H20 wireless.
    So that's only $45/mo for all of us.

Carriers
    Gophone
    Feedback Score
    Is this thread asking a Question or is it a marketing/promotion for Straight Talk?
    Does the initial poster realize, no Q's are being asked?
    "ST now offering Smartphones"? they started offering them last year!!!
    just a claim that ST is the best and a link to a website, that looks like it was written for one very purpose, ST is good. Is this a new marketing ploy by ST? I didn't realize they were this savvy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtv88 View Post
    Is this thread asking a Question or is it a marketing/promotion for Straight Talk?
    Does the initial poster realize, no Q's are being asked?
    "ST now offering Smartphones"? they started offering them last year!!!
    just a claim that ST is the best and a link to a website, that looks like it was written for one very purpose, ST is good. Is this a new marketing ploy by ST? I didn't realize they were this savvy.
    They'll learn a lot if they stick around here long enough. Maybe they'll take a hint. I'm about to trade them in for vm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using HowardForums
    Hold Alt f4 to see my sig....