Thread: Western Minnesota conversion - 9/24/2011

Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Western Minnesota conversion - 9/24/2011

I have it on good knowledge that Alltel customers in West Central Minnesota (Litchfield, Willmar, Montevideo, etc.) will be converted to Verizon on Saturday, Sept. 24.

Carrier
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    UPDATE: 9/25 is the conversion date for Western Minnesota. This will likely be my last post on this forum.

http://www.enews.alltel.com/nondiv/sep11/my_acct.html
    Here's the text from their email:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your patience as we complete the transition from Alltel to Verizon Wireless. We are working hard to make your move to America's Largest and Most Reliable Wireless Network as easy as possible.

Your Verizon Wireless Service will begin September 25, 2011.

As part of your transition to the Verizon Wireless family, we will be moving your My Account information from alltel.com to My Verizon at verizonwireless.com. Here's what you can expect in preparation for this change:

* Alltel My Account will be unavailable beginning Friday, September 23, 2011, at 10 p.m. CST

* Starting September 25, 2011, at 10 a.m. CST, you can begin accessing My Verizon at verizonwireless.com
    (Please see important information on Friends & Family(R) below)

/***************************************/

Make managing your account as easy as turning on your phone.

Go Mobile at http://products.verizonwireless.com/...verizon_mobile

Your Alltel device and services (including My Circle(R)) will continue to work during and after the transition for as long as you remain on an Alltel plan. When your transition is complete, your next device upgrade will allow you to take full advantage of our products and services.

My Circle has a new name: Friends & Family

This feature that you love will stay the same, just with a new name. You can still choose any numbers on any network – even landlines – to call at any time, as often as you like.

Your Mobile to Mobile Calling Family includes unlimited calling to more than 80 million Verizon Wireless customers. If any of your Friends & Family (formerly My Circle) numbers are part of the Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile Calling Family, you may want to register a different number to ensure you get the most value.

See who's in the Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile Calling Family - over 80 million strong. Visit:
    ttp://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/mobiletomobile.jsp

My Verizon gives you more control and 24/7 access

Manage your account online with My Verizon

Once your account is converted to Verizon Wireless, you will automatically be enrolled in My Verizon for easy online account management. Sign in to My Verizon using your primary 10-digit mobile number and your current Alltel My Account password to enjoy these great benefits:

* View, print and pay your bill
    * Upgrade/activate your phone or plan
    * Update your Friends & Family numbers
    * Check your usage and much more!

View Demo at http://www.vzw.com/myverizondemo