Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HTC Rezound (Vigor) ADR 6425LVW Pre-Release Thread

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortSxit View Post
    I've been gone for over 6 months, so forgive me if anything I say or ask is old news...

Unless I missed it (which is *always* a possibility), this phone doesn't have SVDO. Was that ever proven to be a significant battery drain on the Thunderbolt?
    If you're talking about SVDO when using 3G data and voice together, only the HTC Thunderbolt and Pantech Breakout support it. Haven't heard anything about it draining the battery, unless you were talking while using the 3G data at the same time. We'd have to wait until the other phones come out to see if it can do SVDO with 3G, as all of them can do it with 4G and Wi-Fi.
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    enV2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    this phone seems to have better specs than the nexus and is narrower to boot. why is everyone clammoring over the gnex and not over this thing? is it ICS or HTC's rep for poor reliability and battery performance?
    ---Mr.MojoRisin'

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I forget off the top of my head what the difference in the specs are, but one of the main things is that the Nexus will be a pure google experience phone (vanilla android).

Quote Originally Posted by mistemojorizin View Post
    this phone seems to have better specs than the nexus and is narrower to boot. why is everyone clammoring over the gnex and not over this thing? is it ICS or HTC's rep for poor reliability and battery performance?

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortSxit View Post
    I forget off the top of my head what the difference in the specs are, but one of the main things is that the Nexus will be a pure google experience phone (vanilla android).
    I thought I read somewhere a few weeks ago that since it's a Samsung device, that it was still going to have some Samsung widgets and a "bit" of Touch Wiz, which wouldn't make it "pure Google"?

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mistemojorizin View Post
    personally I'm keeping a wary eye on this one, don't plan to buy until the reviews/user experiences start to trickle in, lest we have ourselves another battery dud like the tbolt. And that extended battery cover looks hideous, so unless this thing can perform without one I'm on to the next one....

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    The Nexus? I haven't heard anything other than it being Vanilla Android.

Quote Originally Posted by FAUguy View Post
    I thought I read somewhere a few weeks ago that since it's a Samsung device, that it was still going to have some Samsung widgets and a "bit" of Touch Wiz, which wouldn't make it "pure Google"?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3