Thread: Help! How to fix account not provisioned for MMS straighttalk

Feedback Score

Exclamation Help! How to fix account not provisioned for MMS straighttalk

My picture messages wont send or receive. I called company already so thats already been done they said send lower file capacity like 24 KB or less and I did and still wont work. Is there any settings? Is there any way I can use an app thats downloadable for a samsung touchscreen smartphone from straighttalk? I dont know what to do. I cant get any ringtones. I can just record music as audio to set as ringtone. I like sending and receiving ringtones with people so this is important. I tried using various emails on my phone to attach files and thats not an option in any of the email accounts! I need help please!!!!

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    When you post a message like this you really must include the make and model of phone you are using. There is little anyone can offer you for assistance without it....

Post make and model? We can go from there.....

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphonesrule View Post
    My picture messages wont send or receive. I called company already so thats already been done they said send lower file capacity like 24 KB or less and I did and still wont work. Is there any settings? Is there any way I can use an app thats downloadable for a samsung touchscreen smartphone from straighttalk? I dont know what to do. I cant get any ringtones. I can just record music as audio to set as ringtone. I like sending and receiving ringtones with people so this is important. I tried using various emails on my phone to attach files and thats not an option in any of the email accounts! I need help please!!!!
    Many ringtones are copyrighted and cannot be transferred between phones, even between those owned by the same person.
    Earl F. Parrish

Feedback Score
    Its a Samsung touchscreen on GSM ATT. Its working all good now. Had one guy finally get it to work and after about 10 minutes instead of other people who didnt do crap about hours of trying. I have wifi, web, sms, ringtones, etc all working! Sending to and from emails with attachments and downloading from ringtones sites. Plus sending and receiving pics!

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Use WiFi whenever available and secure.

Feedback Score
    I do use wifi when I can especially at home and in a room away from my comp its very useful!