Thread: Sideio 3500 mAh battery worth it?

Feedback Score

Sideio 3500 mAh battery worth it?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this battery? I know the extended battery life is worth the investment, but it makes the phone much more bulky...can anyone comment on how much of a nuisance the extra bulk is?

I'll be using this battery at work since I work 12 hour shifts, and my phone will be in my pocket most of the time, so I'm not sure if the extra bulk will work.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have the extended battery on my Thunderbolt and I like it. Battery lasts me the entire day now and the extra bulk actually makes the phone feel better in your hand. My wife, on the other hand, doesn't like the extra bulk or weight, so she prefers the standard battery. As to whether the Seidio extended battery is worth the price they charge, that's debatable. Seidio charges $70 for the extended battery and back. If you shop Amazon for different brands, you can get extended batteries for under $20.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I know this is an old thread, but for those interested I just ordered a 3500mAh battery from Gorilla Gadgets for my Dinc 1. My stock battery was completely out of juice by 2pm(this was also a battery that was 19 months old). I wanted something to hold me over until I purchase a new phone in a few months and this is perfect. It was under $30 SHIPPED and lasts 15+ hours. I take it off the charger at 6:30am and use it to stream music/browse the web on and off all day. I don't get the low battery notice til after 9pm. It did make the phone quite a bit thicker but it's a price to pay to have a phone actually usuable and not dead after lunch time. Now if only my charging port wasn't so messed up...