Thread: My phone was deactivated?! Why?

Feedback Score

Unhappy My phone was deactivated?! Why?

I am not happy. I'm really starting to HATE PP!

I have been using PP now for a little over a month. On the 1200 talk and text plan.
    A week ago, I refilled my acct. Everything went fine. I got a little text msg saying the plan was added etc.
    Everything look right on my PP acct.
    Then yesterday, I get a text saying my acct is at $0. Then about an hour later, my phone was cut off.

I went online. And it showed 0 balance. And under the talk/text and data... that area is blank, where it shows how much you have left etc. BUT it shows the date Sept/2/2011, and that I refilled on the day. ( Which is correct )

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I emailed PP twice, because I can't get through on the service #.
    I'm getting ready to make a trip, I can't be without a phone. I'm about 2 seconds away from going back to Straighttalk, and a cheap o walmart phone. At least I never had a problem with them.

If anyone can give me some information, on what I can do to fix this... I would be very very thankful.

Phone
    Motorola Q
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Something similar happened to me last week. I am signed up for auto-renewal. Even though my card was charged for the auto renewal of my TNT 1200, for some reason the renewal failed. My phone was disconnected and I was unable to make/receive any phone calls. I called customer service (had to wait 20 minutes) and they told me that the renewal had failed due to a glitch in the system. This is the 1st time this has happened in almost 2 years, I hope it does not happen again.

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by horsegirl View Post
    If anyone can give me some information, on what I can do to fix this... I would be very very thankful.
    You need to call customer service at 1-800-550-2436. They opened at 9:00 AM Eastern. They can look up your account (which we cannot do on here) and resolve your issue for you.

Feedback Score
    I couldn't get through on thier service #. I wrote to different emails to them.
    Then this morning after about 24 hours without a phone, they send me an email saying it was a glitch in the system. And they have fixed everything. I checked my acct, and they re-added the 1200 plan. Everything is working fine so far.
    I really hope that doesn't happen again.

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Sorry that happened to you. Glad to hear you are back up and running.

Phone
    Moto Q9M
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    This is one of those cases where Im glad I use google voice. I give my google number out to everyone and it forwards all my calls and texts to my pageplus number. I figure if something went wrong with my phone or pageplus service, at least I could still check my voice and text messages online. I sure hope they add MMS soon if ever.
    Last edited by joe.joe; 09-09-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    A couple of months ago, I had added a TnT1200 PIN to my account a few days before the expiration. The day after it should have renewed, I received an SMS stating that my plan had renewed a day late due to a glitch in their system. They had added $3 to my account for the trouble. Not sure how they came up with the $3.

Also, there have been many times that I have tried to log into PP's site to check my balance, only to find out their system is down.

It seems that whatever back-end computer system PP uses is not very reliable.

Phone
    HTC Ozone
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyk4952 View Post
    Also, there have been many times that I have tried to log into PP's site to check my balance, only to find out their system is down.
    "Now get your account balance, exp. date, and minutes/texts/data left by texting bal to 7243. Sent text uses your plan, reply text is free."
    Actual listing in the TV section of the Marin (CA) Independent-Journal: Movie "The Wizard of Oz": Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again.

Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    For some reason, when I get the reply from 7243, it freezes my phone and I have to pull the battery