Thread: H2O Wireless Customer Service Questions

Phones
    Nokia e51
    Nokia 6236i
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

H2O Wireless Customer Service Questions

I've been an AT&T post paid customer for over two years but I'm thinking of switching to H20 wireless on their $50 plan. I am not happy with the customer service I have been receiving from AT&T. Can anyone tell me about H2O Wireless's customer service? Is it worth it to switch to a MVNO or is it best to just stick with AT&T? I have an unlocked phone and would port my number over to H20 if I switch. Did anyone experience any problems with porting or with contacting Customer Service for other issues?

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulavetta View Post
    I've been an AT&T post paid customer for over two years but I'm thinking of switching to H20 wireless on their $50 plan. I am not happy with the customer service I have been receiving from AT&T. Can anyone tell me about H2O Wireless's customer service? Is it worth it to switch to a MVNO or is it best to just stick with AT&T? I have an unlocked phone and would port my number over to H20 if I switch. Did anyone experience any problems with porting or with contacting Customer Service for other issues?

Thanks.
    Believe it or not, the customer service you have been getting is probably the best you can get in wireless business. No.. I am not saying at&t wireless customer service is great... I am saying customer service from any prepaid service provider, including H2O wireless, will be a lot worse than what you have experienced from at&t, in one form or the other... This is from a former at&t wireless postpaid customer (myself)..

Phones
    SDA
    MDA
    RL4930
    Carriers
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    I switched back to T-mobile . Customer service of H2O is terrible !

Sent from my Dell Streak using HowardForums
    Sero500 $30:
    500 Anytime Bonus Mins
    Free pick3
    Nights 5pm
    Free Incoming MINS
    TEP $7
    25% off

Feedback Score
    I agree H20 CS is slow, ineffective and not that great. You are on the line for at least 15 minutes on average waiting. And when you do get someone , they are barely a notch above the typical Virgin Mobile or Tracfone drone. That to me is intolerable considering I come from a Tmobile postpaid background. The new $60 plan will make it worse for sure. People go crazy for unlimited. It happened with Boost, Virgin , Page Plus , Simple, Straight Talk and is happening with H20.

I can't wait for the other Att mvnos with better /longer CS hours to get the same plan. Jolt Mobile has 24 hour CS and Air Voice has fast , efficient CS.

H20. Meh. If it weren't for their $60 plan...and there HAS to be a cap...

Phones
    Nokia e51
    Nokia 6236i
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replies.
    I was postpaid with VZW for 7 years prior to switching to AT&T and their phone CS was great but ultimately I wanted the convenience GSM offers and I got tired of their restrictive phone policies.
    Guess I have to weigh the pros and cons again: cheap price plan/bad CS or high price plan/so-so CS.

Phone
    iPhone 6 & Optimus G
    Carrier
    Verizon & Sprint
    Feedback Score
    You get what you pay for with most Prepaid, MVNO customer service.

I have found AT&T CS to be nothing but outstanding but that just might have been my experience.

Phone
    OnePlus
    Carrier
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    I will also agree if you think AT&T is bad then you got another thing coming with almost any prepaid provider, for sure.. especially H2O. I've used nearly every major prepaid provider out there and H2O is near the worst (for customer service).

Feedback Score
    I've been with H20 for a while and agree their customer service is not good. But I'm going to stay with them, simply because I'm a cheapskate with an iPhone 4 and it works for me. If you can get the service you need through their automated system, that's probably your best bet. On the other hand, people said PagePlus customer support was poor, but I think it's pretty good considering you're saving a ton of money with them.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I agree with you 100% but h2o wireless start having too much customers on there network and getting short with customer service, they promised to have better customer service before the end of the year, I do believe is going to be better but will never get better than ATT customer service because you are using MVNO.
    Last edited by kareemissa; 09-12-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Feedback Score
    Like I said, there are some areas where H20 is weak. Other att mvnos offer better paygo rates and data overages on their non unlimited data. Others have 24 hour and better customer care. If the other mvnos start getting unlimited $60 everything, there's no reason to use H20.

Phones
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    IPHONE 4s, IPHONE 3GS,
    Carrier
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    man i think STRAIGHT TALK CS is the worse ive ever seen, all forgieners (hope i spelled that right) ,waiting times for me have been around a hour to hour and a half to fix a issue, can understand what there saying, man i could go on!! so hopefully H2O is a little better

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

ebay feedback above

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Phone
    Motorola Droid Maxx 32GB
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score
    h2o is awful from what i'm gathering today, completely rude and unhelpful..

all i called in for is to do a port in number change (i activated a temporary number to check out the service first) and the guy had no clue what i needed done and just kept telling me that i had to start a new account again and pay for another month of service - not gonna happen. i'll cancel and go to AT&T postpaid again before i do anything like that especially considering the lousy speeds i've been getting anyway (but i am willing to deal with at a $60 pricepoint since pandora/slacker/xm all work fine and that's all i really use anyway)
    Left: Verizon Unlimited LTE, Right: CenturyLink DSL at Home

Phones
    IPHONE 4s, 3GS
    IPHONE 4s, IPHONE 3GS,
    Carrier
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brad15 View Post
    h2o is awful from what i'm gathering today, completely rude and unhelpful..

all i called in for is to do a port in number change (i activated a temporary number to check out the service first) and the guy had no clue what i needed done and just kept telling me that i had to start a new account again and pay for another month of service - not gonna happen. i'll cancel and go to AT&T postpaid again before i do anything like that especially considering the lousy speeds i've been getting anyway (but i am willing to deal with at a $60 pricepoint since pandora/slacker/xm all work fine and that's all i really use anyway)
    Sounds like straight talks CS lol!!!

Carriers
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I've never had a rude cs rep. I haven't called them though in a long time. When the lines were busy I've been able to get a rep on chat pretty quickly. The only thing I've ever called them for is when the online system doesn't accept a CallingMart pin.

With PagePlus I could never get through at all. The PP unlimited plan was giving me a message a few times a day saying I had no balance and couldn't make a call. I'd also get fast busy a lot. Then there was the drama about what phones can be used.

I'd like to know why people with the unlimited plan are calling cs outside of porting.

Phone
    Motorola Droid Maxx 32GB
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by offthegrid View Post
    I've never had a rude cs rep. I haven't called them though in a long time. When the lines were busy I've been able to get a rep on chat pretty quickly. The only thing I've ever called them for is when the online system doesn't accept a CallingMart pin.

With PagePlus I could never get through at all. The PP unlimited plan was giving me a message a few times a day saying I had no balance and couldn't make a call. I'd also get fast busy a lot. Then there was the drama about what phones can be used.

I'd like to know why people with the unlimited plan are calling cs outside of porting.
    i dont know i gave up, i'm just going to use my $60 for the month and just pick up a refurb e71 for straight talk, they seemed to actually know what they were doing when i called and asked about the whole port process, and not to mention my data has been awful with h2o and my friend sitting next to me using a ST sim in his iPhone 3Gs can pull ~2-3Mbps when mine can barely pull 300kbps

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast