Thread: does jet 2.0 work on at&t 3G

Feedback Score

Question does jet 2.0 work on at&t 3G

I unlocked my data card and installed mobile partner software. t-mobile connection went still good as expected, connecting at hspa+. However, when I try with at&t I only get EDGE speed. I used micro-sim from my iphone oncustom mini-sim card tray but I am sure size and alignment match. I would like to be able to take advantage of higher speeds on both network and on at&t above 7.2mb max theoretical throughout of my phone.

Feedback Score

No response?

C'mon guys. Anybody might know why my stick from T-Mobile is not working on ATT as I expect?
    I know t-mobile uses different frequencies for 3g, but this card is supposed to support all UMTS frequencies.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm reading on t-mo's website, it seems to say it has 850 UMTS but its not clear...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cloneman View Post
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm reading on t-mo's website, it seems to say it has 850 UMTS but its not clear...

No. but I think there has been an error in specs and it only supports aws bands. I sold it and got uverse since I only used in household I stay on weekends, its cheaper and has no tight restriction with caps. Let alone latency is lower and allows me to bring xbox to play multiplayer online.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blguy87 View Post
    and has no tight restriction with caps
    I always thought uverse has a 250GB cap that is not enforced but that is still quite far from the 2-3GB on a at&t mobile broadband.

As for my opinion on uverse well it is quite slow at 768kbps compared to the theoretical 3Mbps on DSL and even higher if I were to choose a cable service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by randamin View Post
    I always thought uverse has a 250GB cap that is not enforced but that is still quite far from the 2-3GB on a at&t mobile broadband.

As for my opinion on uverse well it is quite slow at 768kbps compared to the theoretical 3Mbps on DSL and even higher if I were to choose a cable service.
    Uverse is faster. From 3mb/1mb to 24mb/3mb (down/up). Its vdsl, next generation of DSL. It has fundamental differences. Cable will always be faster.If u have verse and your speed is below 1 something is wrong with your installation and you need to call tech support.

In gaming latency is more important than speed. If money was no concern, I'd choose 3mb bonded T1 over 20 mb cable. Latency on cable can be as high as 30ms while t1 is guaranteed to be below 5 ms.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I don't actually have uverse installed that is only the speed that shows up when attempting to order service with no choice for TV or phone.

My dream connection would be a symmetrical fiber but I haven't found a specific pricing structure for that yet and neither for a bonded t1