Thread: ATT Sales Contractors -come one come all .

Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score

ATT Sales Contractors -come one come all .

Im working at a ATT Mobility sales call center selling uverse and att wireless and have recently Been struggling to keep money in my check due to all the new changes and regulations we are currently trying to uphold.
    I have also realized that most of the senior sales reps that were on the floor for 2+ years like me are now looking for work somewhere else within the company. Im just wondering if anyone works as a contractor and has herd of them doing away with the "sales" dept. all together bc our sales team has gone from 500 + to 100 in 2 months. There are not many new hires coming threw the door and There is word on the street that att is going to make there centers just like most other service providers . When a customer calls in that rep takes care of EVERYTHING from changing rate plans to upgrading and adding lines. Is this true? Am I going to be out a commission check as well as sales incentives because of all these changes due to the JD Outcome last few weeks? I would love to hear anyones input on this if they are currently contractors and how they feel. Very discouraged.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RolloverQueen View Post
    Im working at a ATT Mobility sales call center selling uverse and att wireless and have recently Been struggling to keep money in my check due to all the new changes and regulations we are currently trying to uphold.
    I have also realized that most of the senior sales reps that were on the floor for 2+ years like me are now looking for work somewhere else within the company. Im just wondering if anyone works as a contractor and has herd of them doing away with the "sales" dept. all together bc our sales team has gone from 500 + to 100 in 2 months. There are not many new hires coming threw the door and There is word on the street that att is going to make there centers just like most other service providers . When a customer calls in that rep takes care of EVERYTHING from changing rate plans to upgrading and adding lines. Is this true? Am I going to be out a commission check as well as sales incentives because of all these changes due to the JD Outcome last few weeks? I would love to hear anyones input on this if they are currently contractors and how they feel. Very discouraged.

Hello RolloverQueen

I am very sorry to hear that you are discouraged. I am a manager with AT&T's Social Media Team. If you have any questions regarding possible changes for your current position please reach out to your manager or director for guidance. I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks,
    Natasha
    Social Media
    AT&T Customer Care