Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
Results 1,996 to 2,007 of 2007

Thread: OFFICIAL: Cheapest Refill Cards

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Do NOT buy from this individual on eBay! I just got a call from the LAPD saying my number was linked to a stolen credit card that was used to add airtime to my account. On 8/24, I purchased from someone having a short, but good, eBay feedback.

I will no longer be purchasing from anyone other than Straight Talk directly.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus 64GB, Microsoft Surface 3 LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
    Do NOT buy from this individual on eBay! I just got a call from the LAPD saying my number was linked to a stolen credit card that was used to add airtime to my account. On 8/24, I purchased from someone having a short, but good, eBay feedback.

I will no longer be purchasing from anyone other than Straight Talk directly.
    Money laundering scheme. SMH.

--Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / Fun connection:

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKidd1977 View Post
    Money laundering scheme. SMH.

--Kidd
    That was my thought. That said, I haven't spoken to anyone from the LAPD since the initial call. I never gave them any identifying information, so I assumed they'd call me back.

Feedback Score
    Anyone interested in buying a $45 refill pin/card for $40? Straight Talk made me bundle a plan with my iPhone 5S purchase and I just need it for the phone. PM me if interested.

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk AT&T LTE
    Feedback Score
    where are you guys getting your refills nowadays?
    despite all my rage, i'm still just a rat in a cage!

Feedback Score
    I can get you anything you want , priv

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6S Plus Apple iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Be advised that Straight Talk refill cards purchased from other than Straight Talk or Walmart may be rejected at any time, even after being initially applied to an account.
    Earl F. Parrish

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by efparri View Post
    Be advised that Straight Talk refill cards purchased from other than Straight Talk or Walmart may be rejected at any time, even after being initially applied to an account.
    They obviously originally came from one of those sources though so you blanket statement really isn't saying much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    They obviously originally came from one of those sources though so you blanket statement really isn't saying much.
    Exactly , all are legal.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6S Plus Apple iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Some of these off-market refill cards are simply unactivated service cards taken from the shelves of Walmart stores or cards not legitimately purchased. In the past, some Walmart managers were activating cards which had not been purchased by customers and selling them on the black market. Others from outside of the United States may be using computer generated PINs. In some cases where the purchaser gives his telephone number may not be real service cards at all. Everything might be computer generated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by efparri View Post
    Some of these off-market refill cards are simply unactivated service cards taken from the shelves of Walmart stores or cards not legitimately purchased. In the past, some Walmart managers were activating cards which had not been purchased by customers and selling them on the black market. Others from outside of the United States may be using computer generated PINs. In some cases where the purchaser gives his telephone number may not be real service cards at all. Everything might be computer generated.
    I thought these types of cards were worthless until paid for at the register. The computer generated theory is interesting though, I wonder if there's an algorithm or what.

Feedback Score
    I was on Straight Talk for more than 4 years. I only bought one month from ST, that was the first month. The rest of the time I bought from ebay. I never had a problem with any purchase, never lost any time etc. The only 'problem' I had was that I bought a 3 month card and for some reason I got a year of credit. I figured that either ST or the seller would come back to me but nothing happened.

Toward the end of last year I found it difficult to find good deals so I left ST and went to Boom Verizon.

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 84 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134