Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: Cheapest Refill Cards

Device(s)
    Samsung i760
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Says right on the site no rebate for renewal minutes do how is someone getting rebates? Plus it dropped to 12.5%.

Device(s)
    Nokai Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    Request gift wrapping???
    Gift wrap is greyed out.
    I just tried to do a purchase using paypal using a shipping address in DE. It says it will be processed on Monday. I think it just going to get kicked back. I can't see how others are getting away with this. I have never had good luck with billing and shipping being different.
    I like to see someone explain it step by step.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    If you have a Discover card and use ShopDiscover you get 5% cash back online at Walmart.com, so that can help with the sales tax.
    Go GSM! Switch phones on demand.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyNY View Post
    The sim is a physical good and not a service so there definitely should be tax on that, it isn't much though.
    You won't be paying taxes on your service because you live in California and if you didn't live in California, you can say you live there, who cares!?
    I hope Straight Talk will realize this and just drop the taxes just like EVERY single prepaid currently offered (Even Net10 which is owned by same company as ST).
    Straight talk can't drop them. They are determined by each state. The person who replied that ST is profiting from the tax doesn't understand taxes. The state sets it, St collects it, & ships it to the individual states. They don't keep any of it. So in fact, the whole process of collecting & sending the taxes and compliance (including employing competent people to do that, not outsourced overseas) actually costs them money. I'm sure they would love to not have to deal with it at all.
    One more thing, other prepaid carriers do charge the taxes - did when I was on Virgin. You could circumvent it buying from callingmart, but since ST is only sold 2 places online, you're stuck paying the tax.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neftv View Post
    Gift wrap is greyed out.
    I just tried to do a purchase using paypal using a shipping address in DE. It says it will be processed on Monday. I think it just going to get kicked back. I can't see how others are getting away with this. I have never had good luck with billing and shipping being different.
    I like to see someone explain it step by step.
    I didn't have any problems. Just added an address as an additional shipping address. Then chose that address in checking out. They did actually call me, & only asked "did you place this order? What was it that you ordered?". I answered that it was a 3 month ST card, they said thank you, and in 5 minutes I had my code via email. Don't know if it makes any difference, but this was not my first order from the website with my account.

Device(s)
    S8+ & Pixel
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, TMobile
    Feedback Score
    I ordered from WalMart with an Oregon address(No state tax) and it was emailed to me and used in Florida tax free.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    It is possible for the wireless companies to sell their plans 'including' the sales tax. Boost Mobile does that gimmick, where their monthly $50 plan includes all taxes -- INCLUDING sales tax - no matter where you get it. Which means they make a bit more money in Oregon than they do in New York, etc (in theory, since they actually get $50 from the Oregon consumer, and like $47 or something from the New York consumer).

http://gadgetress.freedomblogging.co...ted-plan/8668/

“Tax does vary, between 2 to 12 percent. We’re taking care of those,” no matter where the customer lives, said Neil Lindsay, Boost’s vice president of marketing

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maestroteague View Post
    Straight talk can't drop them. They are determined by each state. The person who replied that ST is profiting from the tax doesn't understand taxes. The state sets it, St collects it, & ships it to the individual states. They don't keep any of it. So in fact, the whole process of collecting & sending the taxes and compliance (including employing competent people to do that, not outsourced overseas) actually costs them money. I'm sure they would love to not have to deal with it at all.
    One more thing, other prepaid carriers do charge the taxes - did when I was on Virgin. You could circumvent it buying from callingmart, but since ST is only sold 2 places online, you're stuck paying the tax.
    Of course you can circumvent it by purchasing at Walmart.com and putting a California, Oregon, or New Hampshire shipping address and your own billing address. They might call to verify you placed the order but once it goes through, they emial you the refill pin # and nothing gets shipped anywhere.
    Cheapest you can get is $42 flat which is an amazing price for Unlimited Talk + Text + 2GB of 3.5G speeds!
    Only problem with purchasing 3 months one shot is if you go over the 2GB limit and they decide not to do business with you anymore and blacklist you then you lose the money!

Device(s)
    Nokai Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Much to my amazement My purchase of additional reserve went through. I really thought it was not going to work. I didnt get any call only an email with the pin.

Feedback Score

Ebay Straigh Talk refills.

Has any one here used ebay to refill their ST phones? Im asking about the ones that ask for your phone number and refill for you. What has been your experience? Legit?

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I haven't really had any problems with Ebay, refillmobi.net, or crazygametime.com. They've been working for months for me.

Feedback Score
    Same here - legit it seems. Got my refills for cheap.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My sister has used those refills without any issues.
    Carriers I've used: Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, AT&T, Verizon, Page Plus, Virgin Mobile, Movistar, AT&T Mexico, Telcel, Straight Talk, RingPlus.
    Phones I've used: iPhone 6S, iPhone 5c, HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S3, LG G2, BlackBerry Storm, Nokia 820, Motorola Atrix HD, iPhone 4S, HTC One V, iPhone 4, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia N9, Samsung Focus, Samsung Captivate, Nokia N900, HTC 8525, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, Nokia E61i, Siemens A56...

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quick questin about refillmobi.net, I have used crazygametime and it worked without any problem. I was reading on refillmobi.net that they do not provide the refill pin by email instead apply to the account.
    In some scenarios while applying the refill card you do not get 30 days sometimes you have 1-2 days missing, it happened with crazy game time refill. It was ST fault and they rectified it. But I had to provide the refill number. How do you get it from refillmobi.net if the situation arises.

Device(s)
    neXus 4
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk ATT
    Feedback Score

Re: Ebay Straigh Talk refills

Will be using ebay refills soon

Sent from my t999 with ST on AT&T network.
    neXus 4 | DBrand White Carbon Fiber Skin | Ringke Fusion Case | iSmooth Screen Protector | Straight Talk AT&T Sim
    Titanium Galaxy SIII T999 | Body Glove ShockSuit Case | iSmooth Screen Protector | Straight Talk AT&T Sim

Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast